Oscam/CCcam server

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,623 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi guys, 1st thing 1st I have read loads about setting a server up and over 2 weeks have managed to get to grips with Ubuntu and oscam/cccam :-) all I'm after is help with a few simple questions

1 oscam.conf oscam.user oscam.server how do I edit these files correctly? Use terminal ie nano /usr/local/etc or text editer in Ubuntu? Or the WEBIF?

2 I used the script from here to install oscam/cccam auto install what's better this, or use oscam on its own?

3 I have a omnikey 3121 and have tried to follow the guide I was directed to but can't seem to find the lines I need to un hash and delete :-s

4 is it possible for someone post there working conf server (omnikey) user and cccam files just to help me figure out if the ones installed automatically are working

I will thank you in advance for any knowledge share

• Hi Turner

I will help where i can mate!

Q1 : nano command will work in terminal which will open a very basic editor any changes you make ctrl x to exit and save, if your using desktop the editor is fine, just remember the oscam files will not save auto, you
    may have to save to /tmp the in root in terminal cp /tmp/fileyouwanttomove /etc - directoryyouwant to move to

Alternativly if you want to edit files say from another PC you can use notepad (not best) or notepad ++ (better) just ensure that you save the files as all files with the correct format i.e oscam.conf, notepad ++ deals with this better
    so you may wish to try that. (note...Notepad ++ save as > on drop down box scroll UP to all files sometimes catches people out)
    From there you can drag and drop on to usb and copy to server or log in using winscp and ftp acros to correct location.

Just remember when playing with Oscam/Cccam files often a restart will make the change happen.

Q2 Matter of choice, most use Oscam to read/update card and Cccam to share lines e.t.c some go with just Oscam some use others, probably start with both, see how you get on and make changes from there i would suggest, but depends
    on what you plan to do/share e.t.c then there are the versions so best to post what your setup is, card you plan to share e.t.c to point in right direction as some cards may be effected by version?

Q3 I presume you have looked here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall You should find your configs here, anything you are not sure with let us know exactly....

Q4 although i have one i dont use Omnikey, Smargo was first out the box :) hopefully someone should add to this!

Bit long winded but should lay some big crumbs for you to look for!

Have Fun, You will Love It

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• mrgmx, that's the best piece of info I have gathered so far and has cleared loads up, thank you.

Oscam version is 1.0 stable 57-- I think/along them lines

I was advised by someone omnikey was best option so followed that advice, all I'm after sharing is sly uk with 2 other boxes in my home and maybe close family who only live 5 doors away from me, I will post back later tonight on my new info

Again thank you for the great reply :thumbsup:

• rite guys quick update, after 2 weeks starting from scratch, ie ubuntu, oscam,cccam i have managed to finally get my box connected :) via my ip addy, next step is to set up my router dlink with ddwrt on, 1 question is no-ip dns ok for this? (as its free) :) i have one setup n ready 1st thing i did :)

well i really do have to thank ppl for there reply to my thread i read i over i good few times to get to grips and finally i feel i have achieved something in just even getting my box connected :)

cheers guys and ill get be very soon when i get stuck more lol

• Hi mrgmx, it all finally clicked today i was puzzled beyond any shaddow of dout, then like i said i put it together from what i have read here and many other google directions, but yes i will certainly will be here to help others once i have mastered it :) ,i used to be big into modems and cable boxes, iv always used the name turner123 so maybe alot of ppl from that sceene whom i know got into this one will no dout remember me :) the other scene i started from nothing just a dbox2 and progressed from there and eventually became a mod on a couple of forums, just simply by helping others what i had learnt,

so yes i most certainly will be around as this is my new found hobby (cough cough) addiction pmsl

a quick question can i use a multiroom card ie the second box in the house? in my reader and keep the 1st box running on orig setup?

• Cheers for that :-)
    I've been playing around with the oscam and wanted to update it from 1.0 unstable 53-- I've DL the newest version stopped oscam renamed it to oscam-old and FTP the new one in there named it exactly as the other one was (oscam) chmod 755 rebooted laptop but can't even start it in terminal nor get to the webif :-s any ideas? So just renamed the old one and started it in terminal all fine

• Defo 32 bit, maybe its cause I used the install script? if that's it I could just start over and compile a manual setup :-s being brave now lol, but best way to learn ;-)

• hi, am back again :) i was able to connect using my ip (public) 77.198.163.78 for eg only <<
    was using my virgin superhub at the time of setting this up and connected perfectly :S
    but now i have plugged in the dlink dir615 (ddwrt) put my NO-IP addy in updated fine with my new ip so i made a new user to test this

[account]
    user = 1111
    pwd = 1111
    group = 1,2
    hostname = ************no-ip.biz
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    cccmaxhops = 0
    cccreshare = 0

also i made one to connect like before with just my ip but that also does not connect either? i have forwarded the correct port 13000 in the router gui and here is my oscam.conf

[global]
    logfile = stdout
    nice = -1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

[monitor]
    hideclient_to = 15
    appendchaninfo = 0

[cccam]
    port = 13000
    version = 2.1.3
    nodeid = 6C9C71C810F31578

[webif]
    httpport = ***********
    httpuser = *************
    httppwd = ************
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.254
    httpdyndns = ~~~~~~~~.no-ip.biz

is there any reason why i cant connect? i did notice before that the updater for dns addy in the router itself threw up a error code but refreshed the router thinking itll stay but went but not had the issue in there

• hi, i did the auto install oscam/cccam youknowwho? when i connected to my box i choose cccam protocol, i also have the 192.168>>>>>:16001 page to but all my connections DID pop up in oscam until i changed router, is it because of the ip change from 192.168.0.6 to 192.168.0.107 << thats what im on now
    [reader]
    label = omnikey
    description = omnikey
    enable = 1
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    device_out_endpoint = 0x 0
    key =
    password =
    pincode = none
    readnano =
    services =
    resetcycle = 0
    smargopatch = 0
    sc8in1_dtrrts_patch = 0
    showcls = 10
    fallback = 0
    cacheex = 0
    logport = 0
    caid = 0963

• rite guys i have started from scratch and used the CCcam Oscam.zip to install server all gone good, i have instaled the omnikey 3121 driver edited the opensc.conf and followed the steps to never ending log all good, i have also got the files from above and copy pasted the settings to my oscam.conf-server.user and also CCcam.config rebooted system

gone to the WEBIF's and have a connection of a user but? not sure how or why? and i have a user setup of my own but cant connect to my box?

http://i281.photobucket.com/al…rner7478/Screenshot-2.png

http://i281.photobucket.com/al…rner7478/Screenshot-1.png

http://i281.photobucket.com/al…turner7478/Screenshot.png

• Hi, thanks for the reply i never had any entitlemnts cause i never had the card in at the time of PRNT SCRN i have read the basics of adding a C: F: line the only thing that connect to my oscam page is this line >> N: 127.0.0.1 10000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256 i understand that this line connects cccam-oscam and then i add users in cccam but how? in what context?

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME : admin
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :
    TELNETINFO USERNAME : admin
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME : 3
    #OSD USERNAME : admin
    #OSD PASSWORD :
    OSD PORT : 80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    DISABLE EMM : no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
    MINI OSD : yes
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    #LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

N: 127.0.0.1 10000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256<<<this shows in oscam
    F: my.no-ip-addy.no-ip.biz 12000 test test<<<<this goes in my box but it never connects
    #or
    F: test test

• Rite quick update for the ppl who have helped me the past few days on here
    I've managed to work out how to use oscam/cccam and connect locally and now have managed to connect using my dns-noip using my vm superhub :-) and just installed the noip updater on the Ubuntu CS server :-) actually figured out the entitlements etc N: line C: line and F: lines :-)

My next quest is to learn how to oscam update card :-)

So I'll be back again lol

Thanks again guys for pointing me in the rite directions and I'm sure there is still loads more to learn n I can start helping ppl out too

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!