Oscam/CCcam server

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,618 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• I have noticed that the logcleanup.sh file in the auto install has owner as share4u isn't this meant to be owner of Ubuntu? Cause the 4 files are padlocked on them? I still get the logs in them was just wondering that's all, everything is running good still, think I'll have a play around with the skins for oscam next lol

• Official Post

I have noticed that the logcleanup.sh file in the auto install has owner as share4u isn't this meant to be owner of Ubuntu? Cause the 4 files are padlocked on them? I still get the logs in them was just wondering that's all, everything is running good still, think I'll have a play around with the skins for oscam next lol

Yes, you are supposed to edit this before installing ( looks like the op missed this info out) just edit now and no harm will be done.

• How do ppl, I've got a internal working on my no-ip but can't get an external connection, I know it's something simple but just can't get any connection at all any advice

• Yea all ports are open, I read your thread earlier and checked all ports there open :-)
    I created F lines but are these suppose to be C lines? I have the N line for oscam to talk with cccam

• F: Lines in Cccam on server
    F: myipaddress.no-ip 12345 turn er123 {add share restrictions e.t.c if needed}

C: Lines to peers/friend/boxes
    C: myipaddress.no-ip 12345 turn er123 {add share restrictions e.t.c if needed}

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I created a C: turner123.no-ip.biz 12000 test test1

but not put any restrictions on yet as dont need them but still says disconnected or offline......are you able to ping your no-ip addy out of the local netwrok? cause i cant but if im on my phone and conneted to router wifi it says its online but no info added yet,

if im sending the C: line to a friend and his bthomehub dont have ports open will that be the cause?

also i have turned my superhub into modem mode and added my dir 615 with dd wrt on and added my ddns addy in there and thats updated with external ip fine

• Sorry mate may have mislead you on last post!
    Head hurting from Game Last night :)!

in your Cccam.cfg file on server the f line for above example would be simply
    F: test test1

C Line is fine but just check the following:

In external box, The default Cam is set to the same you are using
    The box was restarted after adding Cline and Cline is set to active
    Check you Oscam log on your server to see if there is an error - connecting

End user shouldnt have to open any ports or anything mate

lssdalogo.png

• Mind you the F line I created before was like from the guide I was sent to about f lines c lines

I did mine like this

F: test test1 12000 turner123.no-ip.biz putting that at end closes it or something << also that's not my real no-ip example only lol

• You dont need the port on the server Cccam.cfg line mate

Just double check the bits in post before

And that the following are all the same Port Open = Port in Server Cccam file = Port given in C line

We will get you there soon mate

lssdalogo.png

• Rite guys i have managed to get this CCcam/oscam running all fine :) BUT i opted for just a oscam server :) have that working, as i think personally its better just oscam maybe close this thread now lol as i wont need to post here :) maybe not in this 1 now :)

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!