OpenWebIf for DreamOS

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,883 times. The last Post () by Timeshock.

• Official Post

No you are doing it all as it should be done.

But when you open the boxipaddress:90 do you get an error page??

Try with the host name, just copy and paste into your web browser

Code
    http://dm900.home:90
    • Official Post

Did you uninstall the 1.5.0 version??? if not then my version want install proper.

And you did install 1.4.9a ???

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/filebase/download/1844/

• Did you uninstall the 1.5.0 version??? if not then my version want install proper.

And you did install 1.4.9a ???

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/filebase/download/1844/

Hello, OpenWebif does not appear in modules at all, so I have no way to set the port in DM900 ...

Hi dear 1.4.9a working well in dreamOs images I personally using dm900 and this 1.4.9a version it work ok

Make sure u uninstalled 1.5.0 and then simply copy 1.4.9 to tmp folder and install through software management

Or use this telnet command to install

dpkg -i --force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensionsopenwebif_20210307_all.deb

• But I don't have version 1.5.0 installed there ... I still have Dreambox Webcontrol built in there, but I don't like it ... I've been worried about it since Saturday. I absolutely don't understand why I can't install it and it still makes mistakes. I'm unhappy about this ... I've never had a problem with any plugin like this. I do everything as Saegen advised ...

Isn't it related to these two plugins ???

python-shell and python-ppprint ... viz. my screens

• Which image u have in box

• Image Unstable Ezperimental latest version and skin FullHDGlass17 v.7.07.

• I have same image with blue panel and openwebif 1.4.9a working ok try with fresh image

• I also tried version 1.5.0, but it's similar ... It's just visible that it's installed, but it's not visible in the menus. Version 1.4.9a is not visible at all as installed and not even in the modules ... I don't understand why it doesn't work at all ... In VU + Solo4K it works fine, but there is an installation file ipk ... Any advice ??? I think there is a python missing, I don't know if there is python_cheetah ...

• Official Post

To check if you are missing any python-modules run this command from telenet

Plugin is only avalible for settings in the Plugin Browser, Not in any menus

python-cheetah is built into 1.4.9a

Code
    apt-get update && apt-get install -f
  • To check if you are missing any python-modules run this command from telenet

Plugin is only avalible for settings in the Plugin Browser, Not in any menus

python-cheetah is built into 1.4.9a

Code
    apt-get update && apt-get install -f

Finally, it works correctly, I just have to enter port 90 in the browser behind my IP, otherwise the built-in Dreambox Webcontrol will open. How to set Webif 1.4.9a to open automatically in DM900 ... Otherwise the error was that I installed yo using GSU (GlassSystemUtility 12.12) from the Slovak shamann skin developer FullHDGlass17. Thank you very much for your patience.

• Official Post

Nice that all worked out in the end, And even if you might get a bit frustrated my friend this is good learning and also good info for other users who might struggle :)

If you want OW as your default webinterface just open first

Menu >> Setup >> Network >> Webinterface and disable it

Now go to Plugin Browser and open OW settings.

Change the port from 90 to 80 and restart E2 (GUI) and OW is the default webinterface

• Good evening, so after disabling DreamboxWebcontrol and restarting and following your procedure, OW doesn't work at all. I had to go back to DreamboxWebcontrol. I send screens where I have how to set. I thought it would work, but I'm already desperate ...

Where should I mention the PORT please, I don't have anything like that there ... Nothing like that can be changed in the OW settings ...

• Official Post

HTTP port is where you set the default port.

But looks like your skin is the problem and not showing the OW settings proper so you cant see the full settings

Try and change to skin default when doing your settings and then change back to Glass after you are done

eab5dc7e7a55ff.jpg

• HTTP port is where you set the default port.

But looks like your skin is the problem and not showing the OW settings proper so you cant see the full settings

Try and change to skin default when doing your settings and then change back to Glass after you are done

eab5dc7e7a55ff.jpg

Good morning, thank you it works, but it's terribly slow and the screenshots don't work, in Dreambox Webcontrol it works. It seems to me that it's even slower than Dreambox Webcontrol ... you don't know why? I thought it was a FullHDGlass17 skin, but when I put the default skin then OW is terribly slow.

• Official Post

Guys i did delete your personal post they have nothing to do with this thread.

You can battle it out over pm please ;)

But to your issue about slow OW. The skin has nothing todo with OW perfomance. And if the Screenshoots don't work there must be some other issues with your Dreambox. Is it an original or a clone? and what image are you using?

• Chlapci, zmazal som váš osobný príspevok, nemajú nič spoločné s týmto vláknom.

Môžete si to vybojovať cez večer, prosím ;)

Ale k tvojmu problému o pomalom OW. Koža nemá nič spoločné s výkonom OW. A ak snímky obrazovky nefungujú, s vaším Dreamboxom musia byť nejaké iné problémy. Je to originál alebo klon? a aky obrazok pouzivas?

It is an original DM900, inspected by Genuine Dreambox. Image I have FullHDGlass17. OW takes a long time to load program bouquets, in the case of Dreambox webcontrol it is almost immediately. Saegen, I didn't start. You still have one swear post in this thread and you haven't deleted it, thank you. Have a nice day.

• Official Post

Missed that post but is deleted also.

Really dont now why you have the slow load of OW and why screenshoot is not working to be honest. And if this would be an issue just because of OW only I assume that there would be a massiv report of the same issues. And i can't replicate the issues my self on the same dm and same image.

But did you have the same issue when using port 90?

• Missed that post but is deleted also.

Really dont now why you have the slow load of OW and why screenshoot is not working to be honest. And if this would be an issue just because of OW only I assume that there would be a massiv report of the same issues. And i can't replicate the issues my self on the same dm and same image.

But did you have the same issue when using port 90?

Thanks, I'm going to try. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but I had no idea that the GSU installation was having problems over the weekend. It never occurred to me that it could be that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!