zgemma remote control

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,520 times. The last Post () by Miecz.

• yes you know the trick works only on android phones heheh, the remote control and I have deleted the openatv6.3 from slot 1 installing the openatv 6.4 and I'm having problems I turn off the decoder, I turn it on then the remote control works I try to change channels and it doesn't work

• hi, if you are also far from your receiver and you have difficulty changing channels or anything else I would like to share what I found useful I will put screenshot under the wifi keyboard the usb is possible to insert on the front door it is possible to close and its range of use exceeds the 10 meters away

All Shop - - Mini Tastiera Wireless Wifi Usb Mouse Touchpad Pc ...

• Ciao Amico è possibile che non funzioni il telecomando, se vuoi provare una soluzione stacca il dec e lo monti in un'altra TV

ci potrebbe essere una lantana possibilità che il dec va in conflitto con la tv.

• hai , Pippomous

this keyboard has solved my distance problem now I can change channels much simpler I don't need to point the remote control to the box

while on my tv I have a source problem if I change the source on startup boot decoder on startup the remote control does not work but the keyboard always works and is very useful if you use plugs like kodi or youtube

• ok beps,

it reduces your search on kodi

I read in another post with Gorski

that you edited the directors for various reasons,

of usb I have hdd and it is possible that the sofwere is corrupt you tried to reinstall everything

ho gave you this mistake from the beginning.

a hug friend

• I wanted to share my solution at the low power distance of the original zgemma remote control

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gorski

claims that it is possible that the firmware saves the data cache,.config etc. on usb instead of on rom I have not been able to set it even by making a new boot-image and sd save fash

• My Combo reacts well to RCU commands, no problem. Only if my foot or duvet are in the way, then yes...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I have similar issue with h9 twin, I can boot my box with the remote no problem, but when it's up and running, sometimes the remote just doesn't work and only hard restart fixes the issue, what I've noticed it only happens after first boot after few hours of deep standby

Edited 2 times, last by Miecz ().

• It happens to me too, often after the first start I find out that the remote control is not working, or rather it is the decoder that does not seem to react to the commands. I'm forced to restart and then everything works regularly

Zgemma H9 combo

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!