Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 414,247 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• root@sapillero: ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 16 avi 26 2016 /usr/lib/libcryptopp.so.9 -> libcrypto++.so.9

-rwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 1774316 oct 22 2019 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 20 avi 26 2016 /usr/lib/libcrypto++.so.9 -> libcrypto++.so.9.0.0

-rw-r--r-- 1 0 0 3343436 avi 26 2016 /usr/lib/libcrypto++.so.9.0.0

• Hello fairbird

It's looks like the scrennshot on your #195.On the right side all are connected but on the left side thei are off.With ncam Server the left side is on too.

Regards

Did you means this as screenshot ?!

This is not for Cline that option mean (Auto) It is just for softcam key (emulator)

f6bf009154efa.png

You software have already libcrypto.so.0.9.8 but emu can not detected (This is software issue) Try another software

Code
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 1774316 oct 22 2019 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

See in E2 DM920 software (there is no problem with emu to find and detected libcrypto)

Code
    root@dm920:~# ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 0        0               16 Jul 22 19:19 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 -> libcrypto.so.1.1
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 0        0               16 Jul 22 19:19 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 -> libcrypto.so.1.1
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 0        0               16 Jul 22 19:19 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 -> libcrypto.so.1.1
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0          2226520 Jun  7 19:06 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.1

Any way in first post I have build another file also please test ...

• hi, i'm sorry to tell you that good work but the libcrypto.so.0.9.8 error continues even in new compilation of first pots

Thanks for your effort

• Solution lib crypto for Ncam problem with Zgemma H9s and other, in telnet you make this one and reboot receptor and ok for me.....

ln -s libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

ln -s libssl.so.1.0.2 /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

• Try this ... Just for testing not final release ..

• Solution lib crypto for Ncam problem with Zgemma H9s and other, in telnet you make this one and reboot receptor and ok for me.....

ln -s libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

ln -s libssl.so.1.0.2 /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

But he did not have those version 1.0.2 or newest 1.1 (His device have different version libcryptopp.so.9 and also include libcrypto.so.0.9.8) and the stranger why the ncam did not detected libcrypto.so.0.9.8 ?!

Ncam Emu compiled and patched by READ

• You have achieved it, now to test to see how the card is carried

regards

:clap::clap:

• @sapillero

Please Test this also ... this is with new version of GCC more stable ...

And let me know which file work with you fine (I will add it in first post and update every time released new version)

This latest version does not work well, the cards do not start and I restart the rasp with the result that emulator falls

Ok .. then the first file work with you Fine ?!!!

• @sapillero

Please Test this also ... this is with new version of GCC more stable ...

And let me know which file work with you fine (I will add it in first post and update every time released new version)

This latest version does not work well, the cards do not start and I restart the rasp with the result that emulator falls

Ok .. then the first file work with you Fine ?!!!

yes

• i reply after check. first post is ncam 11 r1 not 11.1 can you please check it or update me

Which link exactly ?! What ncam you have download it and You got it v 11.0 ?!

i have ncam 11 r1 already which have issue whenever i reboot it its goes off page not found on webif. i need ncam 11.1 with chacheex aio patch and emu. for linux pc x64 bit with working configuration. i copy the latest configuration but same issue. i don't know where i go wrong.

• All ncam files in first post compiled with last version of chacheex 9.2.5 + emu ..

f18021d41ba.png

Also please send ncam.log to read it then we can help you ...

Thanks sir I found the problem and just check Want Emu

I took it and it connected to the server.

And no other server needed. I want Want Emu.

I turned them over one by one and tested them.

thank you

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!