Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,701 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 408,522 times. The last Post () by cengizkartal.

• tks

• Is it direct download like and (Up to date alwasy) the softcam.key file ?!

If yes, then share the link I will add it on my plugin Keyadder

• fairbird

i can't understand what you mean about: Is it direct download like and (Up to date alwasy) the softcam.key file ?!

The softcam.key is taken from the STB : IRON Pro ,it's included in the plugin:XcamClient3 ;

the AU TESTED ON THOR 01.0°w [ DESCOVERY CHANNELS ].

Notes:

When you copy the softcam.key to the STB via webinf you NEED to Restart the STB and wait on "ScienceEuropeHD" ,don't zap ;

sometimes ex: every month go to the webinf and delete just the old ECM keys ;

and let these keys don't touch it:

;;;

;;

;

• Ok .. Understood

Not from site (direct link download) It was grabbed from device.

So I will copy those keys to may build scripts. And Will be add it inside (enigma1969) file auto with new build ncam .

• Dear Fairbird extended cw api only for E2 devices... And my vu+ working fine with au PVU and BISS...

Problem is in my android device... Like icone iron pro...

Any ways i test your softcam and let you know

• Thank you Mr. Fairbird.

Friends who have a multics r30 server, if possible, test to see if the line ccckeepalive = 1 is activated on the server? Or by adding this line, the server will not be identified

And read_sdt = 1 has been disabled in your cofig. Should we enable it?

And in one of the sites, it was said that this line should be added. Can it be added and what is the use of it?

lb_reopen_percent

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

• Hello,

For IRON Pro here is the working settings:

ncam.conf:

ncam.user:

ncam.server

ncam.dvbapi:

For the two parameters "Wi socket id = -1" && "API for extended CWs = 2" are not printed into the file ncam.conf,i don't know why?;

it seems to be like this:

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 5

request_mode = 1

delayer = 60

user = user1

Wi socket id = -1

API for extended CWs = 2

and if you want to test a version compiled by me, see Attachments;

;

• Thanks samur for explanation i must test your compiled NCam & your configuration and let you know the status soon.
    and i have a question please confirm with these configurations auto biss and pvu working in your box with softcam that you provide in previous post...

• everything working fine only autoroll issue still exist (biss and pvu)

• Update Config files in first post Include latest (enigma1969) softcam.key + EMM keys from (samur) to make Auto Update to keys

mr fairbird , I think the SID of XXX channels at 10930 frequency and a number of others, has changed in hotbird . Thank you for updating the oscam.services files.

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

• Update ...

Ncam V11.4

The ncam support now just some sites which give free c: line (Beta Test)

So You can find it inside /etc/tuxbox/config/CCcam.cfg file

All sites are disable (default settings) If you Enable and site just remove # from the beginning of the line the restart ncam

All files download links from first post

• If your device E2 you can install ipk file from first post ..

If not E2 then you need to know correct bin file from first post also and then send it to your device then create script for emu ..

You can ask about it in your device section ..

• /etc/tuxbox/config/CCcam.cfg file

there is no site available in cccam.cfg file

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!