Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 411,506 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Similar issue OBH 4,4:

Where is log ?!!

Did you install ipk file or you send the file manually ?!

also Give this command on telnet and send the output ..

Code
    /usr/bin/ncam

Installed r2 but still get this OBH 4.4:

/usr/bin/ncam: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/ncam)

/usr/lib# ls -n libcurl*
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 0        0               16 Aug  6 23:10 libcurl.so.4 -> libcurl.so.4.6.0
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0           349648 Aug  6 23:10 libcurl.so.4.6.0
  • This is just warning message not problem (and that message prove the ncam work on your device)

Code
    /usr/bin/ncam: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/ncam)

look same warning message I get it on my DM920

Code
    root@dm920:~# /usr/bin/ncam

So just open mcam.log from tmp and read the work job .. or open webinterface for ncam and see the log

• I have installed the .ipk package

and now it works fine

• Ciao, la versione ncam 1.4 su scintilla tripla invia il sistema in tilt, installato di nuovo l'immagine pure2 6.5, installato ncam 1.3 e poi 1.5, tutto ok, saluti

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

Edited once, last by lupogiallo ().

• Hi, new version cortexa9hf 11.5 doesn't work with coreelec(tvheadend) anymore.I updated libs but still not working.version 11.4 works great.

Here are the logs

• Hello teacher, how can I create a Windows 10 2 file so I can decode the SoftCam keys

• As what I understand you .. You want to ncam read the softcam.keys in win .. ?!!

You need to add config file in this path (/var/tuxbox/config)

or add it in home directory or and path you want then you need to edit ncam.server

Code
    device                        = Add here path of SoftCam.key

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!