Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 413,345 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• hi

how we can install NCam 12.4 on OpenBlackhole 5 python3

it has error previliage lock error and dont install

1-Already I was the ipk file before 2 weeks ago and fix installation on OpenaTV, Vix and OpenBH

2-You should the put here the error message (How can I fix any error without log ?!!)

• fairbird thanks for the new ncam emulator. works on alternative softcham manager. i hope the new versions of ncam emu do the same. thank you

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• Hi fairbird,
    First, thank you for your work
    I show you a screenshot of the ipk installation, where it is indicated that the architecture of the GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K is:
    cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.

install-telnet-ipk.jpg

To change only the bin, I use the architecture?
    cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-ARM

Thanks

• That what you mentioned in screenshot was lbcurl4 depend packages downloaded and installed from feed ncam need it for free server...

It is not ncam file download ....

After install ipk file (Don't) change any things just install ipk and directly use it .. no need to to replace bin file ....

• That what you mentioned in screenshot was lbcurl4 depend packages downloaded and installed from feed ncam need it for free server...

It is not ncam file download ....

After install ipk file (Don't) change any things just install ipk and directly use it .. no need to to replace bin file ...

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well.
    The capture was in the version 12.4 installation.
    Now, I was just going to change the bin

This capture is information from gbquad4k with openATV 7.1
    It is working well.

Build-informacion.jpg

Thanks

• Code
    hi, I have installed ncam 12.5 on image areadeltasat 10.3, decoder zgemma h9.2h if android, the ncam does not start? how can I solve it? thanks
  • Code
    hi, I have installed ncam 12.5 on image areadeltasat 10.3, decoder zgemma h9.2h if android, the ncam does not start? how can I solve it? thanks

RAED may not have startup scripts for this images. In that case, you need to create the script and ftp .bin and the script file.

• Hello fairbird

I have a lot of questions regarding ncam. I've been reading the code on github to search some answers but I'm not finding them.

-ncam is a fork of oscam-emu. What are the main changes? Does it have all upstream patches?

-do you need 2 emulator readers (one local and one internet)?

-is constant.cw reader needed while already using the emulator with softcam.key?

-is the autoroll.key file ever used? If it is, is it used by emulator? Where are the logs of it being accessed?

-is the ncam.cookies file necessary? I don't see documentation about it

-how to use ncam.fs? there's no documentation about it

-------------------------------

Please also provide better settings files. example:

Code
    disablecrccws_only_for          = 1708:000000;1811:003311,003315;09C4:000000;0500:030B00,042820;0604:000000;1819:00006D;0100:00006D;1810:000000;1884:000000;0E00:000000
    disablecrccws                 = 1

If you include "disablecrccws=1", the "disablecrcws_only_for" line is useless.

Make sure that the included setting files are as minimal as possible

The ncam.dvbapi file has a lot on invalid entries. Example: MEO is not "P: 0100" for a lot of years now.

The ncam.services file should be empty and only filled by users that need to use it

The ncam.provid has missing providers (meo is once again an example)

The constant.cw file has an invalid key (last line)

Try to reduce the settings file to only ncam.conf with only the webif configuration and nothing more. Less is better.

If possible, increase the documentation available for ncam, in good english. A software is only as good as its documentation.

Thank you for your work

• 1-Ncam now not same as oscam ... there are a lot of codes changes and some features not in oscam ... Ncam now more stable and more fast to open encrypted channels then oscam.

2-About readers (All readers in config file Enable or disable) It is up to the user's desire. such as softcam.key or constant.cw or server.

3- ncam.cookies important if you are using free server feature and softcam.key internet reader.

4-ncam.fs I have already explained. And also the the instructions inside file very clear.

And line if you want to Enable just remove # from start line

5-About other files such as ncam.services , ncam.dvbapi , ncam.provid, constant.cw .... etc

I can not update it always I don't have much time for those files ... So sometimes I have taken some update from some friends and then I have update the files.

• hi sir HUSSEIN please i need the emu NCAM-SUPCAM 12 in ipk i knew that it'snt ur emu

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!