Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 410,398 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Official Post

At the end of the day, either a plugin or a github account will need maintaining by someone entering the correct key, normally manually.

Even if you were to scrap the websites that often provide valid keys, your not always going to be up to date.

TBH i dont even get the what is so great about AFN, they mostly have content that can be found on other sats anyways, it is hardly PPV content.

• it's tough, to get it perfectly working since 12.6 did add something like using labels vs devices only downloaded once for every startup vs labels it only downloaded when afn is tune in for working key, just not sure it work having more links in simultaneous downloading keys that cause my end to crash often when channel is tune...jesus, what kind countereffort AFN network they cook up now...this channels are very odd , it's like directv days again...when card work they only last few hours until black screen again...then reprogram the card ...work again then crash again after 15 minutes ...

2 hours later : after many trial and error, this settings i find best so far, i have to disable all extra readers is not necessary to have it enable like newcamd and cccam ...it looks like it may interfere with github command during downloading key process or not, and also, not sure it super stable with more than 3 github cams, so far i have test it with one only, then 2, at first i thought it was gonna crash until starting turning everything off, including necamd and cccams servers that ncam have habit turning it on automatic, i would just delete them since i never gonna use them in my situation since my arc in western hemisphere , not in eastern part that mostly people otherside depend on them while my side hardly used them that we very depend on emulators and internet softcams is too new for me

also, on loadbalanacer settings, i did add more than 4 cam readers ...maybe that was the problem in beginning when starting add more github readers, then hell broke loose on my sat receiver that starting to crash ncam sudden, so i did everything i did past 24hours by troubleshooting my end and this come to my final conclusion that it is working right now with these settings plus ncam.server settings include the attachment

i would thank everyone for making this possible now, if this working stable like now, i believe this method gonna open more doors in other areas that not just afn, but like other sats that need other than pv keys, like biss and tanberg , etc... this might be best idea so far yet

• Update ...

Ncam V12.8

FuFA7WB.png

Code
    -This version is for AFN keys for NCam supported by the linuxsat-support.com team (Thank you).
    So we can get key updates more quickly. And more results from different sites.
  • yes, device=emulator takes the ecm keys from the softcam.key file

but if they are not present in your softcam.key file,

NCam-12.7 will download the keys Automatically from here: LSS Forum.

###

you can use also: device = url if you want to update other keys like : BISS,..etc.

...???

####

Download the new config files are updated here: Ncam Emu compiled and patched by READ

and you will find the new reader added

;

• fairbird ... thanks a lot for the hard work .

Now after installing the ipk(Ncam)

Do I need to change or do a specific setup in the NCam server?

Because, after going through the NCam server, it seems all has already been set or perhaps I missed something . Need clarification .

• Yawwilson

Download the new config files are updated here: Ncam Emu compiled and patched by READ

and you will find the new reader added

Or Add this new reader in ncam.server :

;

• Thanks, anyway is it different from what is already in the ipk file...seen similar configuration in my server.. please explain more....

• My device Openbox AS4K CI Pro+ (android 7 stapi)

I used private reader, black screen no update keys

Edited once, last by satxtreme: add log ().

• Official Post

post a screenshot of your readers

• Official Post

its not enough, ncam.sever

All the configs can be found in the main ncam thread, as posted above.

You must also be on ncam version 12.7

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!