Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 413,519 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Just want to know if it's possible for Ncam to handle Xcrypt and the procedure to take.... could be a conversational thing if cannot be discussed in the open.. will appreciate any assistance .... thanks

• I have problems with ncam 12.9 enigma2, vti, vu+ ultimo

root@vuultimo4k:/usr/bin# ./ncam -a

crashed with signal 11 on Wed Jul 20 08:04:31 2022

writing ncam.crash

warning: File "/lib/libthread_db-1.0.so" auto-loading has been declined by your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load".

warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available.

warning: File "/lib/libthread_db-1.0.so" auto-loading has been declined by your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load".

warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available.

root@vuultimo4k:/usr/bin#

• More details please to get help ans support ...

On Which image did you test ncam ?!

Did you install ipk or sent bin file only ?!!

If you sent binary file !! did you install libcurl (important) ?!

• I tested ncam 12.9 on VTI image on my vu+ Ultimo 4k box. I installed the .ipk. libcurl is up to date.

root@vuultimo4k:/usr/bin# opkg install libcurl

Package libcurl4 (7.42.1-r0) installed in root is up to date.

• Have a couple of xcrypt channels on 3west(Cband)..and want to know which "CAM" can handle it..

Ncam 12.9- image open atv 6.4- problem: freezes the picture of the decoded channel. Need to restart ncam several times.

My dear friend, could you consider using a different image...All is working fine on Egami 10.1..you may try it..

AMIKO VIPER 4K V30, has only Pure2 and open atv 6.4

I have Pure2 install on multiboot.. let me test and give you feedback..

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Yawwilson into this post. ().

• Official Post

master G! could you please direct me to posts relating to Xcrypt ..

use the search bar, if no threads exist open one.....but don't hijack other threads !!

• Ncam 12.9- image open atv 6.4- problem: freezes the picture of the decoded channel. Need to restart ncam several times.

Check your ncam.config file; you may need to change parameter on this line from:

extended_cw_api = 2 #[ (1) = OE2.2/2.5-ARM AND (2) = OE2.0-MPISEL ]

to:

extended_cw_api = 1 #[ (1) = OE2.2/2.5-ARM AND (2) = OE2.0-MPISEL ]

• Code
    In Android 7 receivers, when I start the plugin, it stops again

We die every day for a day of life

ما برای یک روز زندگی هر روز میمیریم

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!