XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 514 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,506 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• this is the download code I now use for most of my downloads

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I have a suggestion for key usage. Currently channel up and channel down change aspect ratio and the next and previous change channel. It would seem more logical to reverse these and have the channel up and channel down change channel and the next and previous change the aspect ratio

• I have a suggestion for key usage. Currently channel up and channel down change aspect ratio and the next and previous change channel. It would seem more logical to reverse these and have the channel up and channel down change channel and the next and previous change the aspect ratio

they have already made me change this configuration in reverse

you can do it in the keymap.xml file in the plugin folder

:shock:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Good morning, does anybody know how i can also see EPG Data for Bouquets that i created out of this plugin? I can see EPG Data only on Plugin but not in standard bouquet.

And if i use the plugin and am in bouquet, how can i go back to select another bouquet? If i click exit i am redirected to start of the plugin.

Thank you all for great work!

• For the EPG, have you installed and configured the epgimporter Plugin?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Have you activate under blue button the xclite epg source on the epgimporter Plugin? Because here work it without problems.

848f1a02.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• There's a bug.

Some providers use square brackets at the beginning of the title of live tv.

for example

[uk] TestTV [some epg code]

your code deletes all text after the left square bracket including the first bracket.

The result is a live tv list with empty titles.

• It is not a bug as such, its just there is no consistancy between any of the iptv providers.
    Trying to pick up every possible combination of prefixes and suffixes is a near impossible mission.
    And when the provider starts putting square brackets and beginning and end of titles it gets even more complicated trying to filter out these characters.

My own plugin I got a ridiculously large list just to try and cover a similar issue.
    Square brackets, round brackets, pipes, spaces, colons, underscores... the list is endless.

It is not easy to code.

2ab5a.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Ich mache es immer Direkt über das Plugin unter CONFIG Anhand der Fernbedienung,wichtig ist dabei auch,daß du bei der Server URL nur die URL Adresse ohne http:// eingibst.

• Which receiver and Image, because here with ATV 6.3,6.4 and 6.5 no problem with this.

• This also works great in OpenATV 6.2 (I know, should upgrade, but no time yet ;-) ).

Is there a timeline when "SEARCH ON SERIES" will be available in a new version of Xc Forever?

I Love this Plugin!

gman

I tried Search/Filter in "SERIES" with blue button. Filtering works, but when clicking on the result, the wrong series is shown. So the process of Filtering is ok, but next step with the results has to be fixed.

Would be great, if this could be fixed with the next version of the plugin.

Again, thanks for this great Plugin!

gman

• i remember...

XcPlugin Lite "Passion"

• would be great

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!