XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 521 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 177,636 times. The last Post () by tamiciav7.

• restart box and try, if no work, update from github

regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• The new version of XcPlugin Forever Version 2.2 selects mu3 for direct crash in vuuno4kse.H7S, ATV7.1, openbh-5.1.011

Please try

go to:

usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\XCplugin
    remove this files if they exist (update.pyc - update.pyo - update.py)

put this attached file in folder xcforever and restart

report please

• usr/lib/enigma2/Python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/skin

• Hi

I dont have this file

pyo files

BTW im use a new version of plugin! V2.2

Thanks

• I too am on 2.2 and the 3 files are in usr/lib/enigma2/Python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/, well in my image of openatv 7.1 on a vu+ solo 4k

• english

Code
    https://stackabuse.com/differences-between-pyc-pyd-and-pyo-python-files/

italian man

Code
    https://qastack.it/programming/8822335/what-do-the-python-file-extensions-pyc-pyd-pyo-stand-for

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• hello Lululla, can you add movie information to Xcplugin, as in Xtreamity plugin, in accordance with the language we selected in the description section?

• hello @ Lululla

changes you made on code since november 25 (last weekend) introduce a reggression bug on xcplugin 2.2

the error of calling api info described previously on this post

tested on both latest versions of openatv 6.4 and 7.1 running on octagon sf8008

downgrading on version 1.8 (no autoupdater module) restores functionality

Edited once, last by bereket ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!