Oscam external access

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 966 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi, I have been trying to access oscam webif via iPhone mydyn-no-ip.com:1234 but always times out
    I have allowed it in oscam.conf
    I have DL the files from here (flakes) along them lines
    Changed user pass etc and renamed it sent it across to /var/www
    Tried it in the folder it came in never worked so deleted that and repeated but sent files across /var/www still was unable to acess oscam

In the many installs I have done the past 2 weeks I have been able to get in on my phone sometimes but sometimes repeatedly asks for login but then just hangs

I have tried it on external pc's and worked out fine can get in

Any ideas using iPhone 4

• I don't have an iphone, but id suggest updating flash player, java etc in your iphone

also under httpallowed id check the range you have allowed

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• have you also forwarded the corresponding port on your router?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!