upgrade advice?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 827 times. The last Post () by dekelster.

• I am on a restricted budget so having to do a bit at a time.

I currently have a dm800se (clone), are the VU+ boxes that much of an upgrade, im tempted to get a duo, but at present I only have one feed coming off my satellite.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Banny

Duo's and by all accounts the VU range are excellent bits of kits, and worth every penny (clone or otherwise!) but thats a seperate issue!....Support is excellent for them on here also which is an added advantage!

I havent had the pleasure of using a DM800SE but unless you told me it produces Gold! id be very pushed to change my DUO! unless it was for an Ultimo of course!!

I think the GigaBlues are a cheaper/on par alternative but for me VU DUO all the way!

Have fun choosing!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• If any receiver produced gold, i think that would be the first on anyones list.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• once you get that recording facility your sorted ¬ never have to miss anything again ! Best thing i bought the VU duo

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I have the duo and its a great piece of kit, i had the solo before the duo and that also is a top piece of kit, plus there is loads of support on here m8, so get yourself a Vu!!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks, id like to get the duo, but im debating getting the solo for now, other than being able to view one transponder and watch another is there any other advantage in getting a duo?

BpGgW.jpg

• Got a duo and a solo clone. No complaints here. Haven't had the clone very long but so far its working fine, 100%. No matter what people say about the clones there is one good thing about them. The genuine manufacturers and retailers will have to try and compete. This in theory should mean better quality and lower prices for us :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!