Auto-roll: Can anyone help me please?

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,353 times. The last Post () by boot_sectorz2.

• Official Post

I don't understand why these companies have to lock their services to a box and not just support an open standard. They can ban multiple requests and the worst case scenario is someone shares cache...

Because it is a pay server, they make money on there shared packages (some exclusive to them) and the on hardware sold for there server use.

The days of card sharing in its true form, when i share my card with you, and in turn you share yours with me are long long gone.

And to open half the packages now days requires a rocket scientist brain and special hardware

You can thank the pay servers for this. The companies have had to change encryptions to combat piracy, that is not cheap to do.....and you end up customer paying stupid money to watch TV. Which is why the piracy existed in the first place.....if it was a fair deal to begin with, everyone would pay for legit subscriptions.

• I find it hard to believe that there is more money in locking their services to a box. Especially when they are so cheap. Surely being able to sell to anyone with oscam, cccam etc would be more profitable?

Well tighter encryption will hurt the providers. Instead of pirates buying the basic package (tv, internet, phone), then getting the premium channels through sharing on a second box, they give the providers none of their money and go with IPTV.

• @Chris230291 Its not worth it mate, its not worth the trouble... If there was a solution and a helping Community like the old days, that would work. But, apparently thats not the case anymore.

Me personally i payed a couple of bucks to a Chinese dude and i now have the entire collection of American TV networks ( and UK and many more for that matter )

6 thousand channels IPTV, for 2 bucks a month. Unreal...

No dish, no cables, no receivers...

End of an era?

• @Chris230291 Its not worth it mate, its not worth the trouble... If there was a solution and a helping Community like the old days, that would work. But, apparently thats not the case anymore.

Me personally i payed a couple of bucks to a Chinese dude and i now have the entire collection of American TV networks ( and UK and many more for that matter )

6 thousand channels IPTV, for 2 bucks a month. Unreal...

No dish, no cables, no receivers...

End of an era?

Sadly appears to be an end of an era!

I have a softcam.key which has several autoroll keys for African beams. It is 1mb which is huge for a softcam.key but I have no way to reduce it or convert to the new method. Experts could work on it and see how it goes since it has been working for years! But none is available. Worse still, I have started adding working ECM keys so remain relevant, I am willing to share with anyone who can extract autoroll keys so we reduce the size

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!