HOW ADD EPG to M3u Playlist

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,213 times. The last Post () by pandox.

• Hello Friends!

I created with dreamboxEDIT iptv m3u(GEMANY and BULGARIA) playlist with categories channels and added it to the bouquets. It works great but I can't add an EPG to it. In the Epg importer I check the Rytec IPTV XMLTV (xz) but but does not add EPG. Please help how to add EPG to channels. My receiver is zgema H9 with Open ATV 6.4 . All satellite bouquets have EPG ,only on my playlist with categories not.

Pls help me..

Edited 3 times, last by pandox ().

• Urie is there’s step by step guide ? I’m having the same problem

you conect to your box and import bouquets and channels and use it to assign EPG.

is there a step by step guide in setting this up ?

• Hello Friends!

I created with dreamboxEDIT iptv m3u(GEMANY and BULGARIA) playlist with categories channels and added it to the bouquets. It works great but I can't add an EPG to it. In the Epg importer I check the Rytec IPTV XMLTV (xz) but but does not add EPG. Please help how to add EPG to channels. My receiver is zgema H9 with Open ATV 6.4 . All satellite bouquets have EPG ,only on my playlist with categories not.

Pls help me..

echannelizer paid version would do it for you and it will add epg source file for epg importer

else, below steps

Have you added tvg-ID in your m3u file

This should go in a separate line just above the channel url in your m3u file and should be written as below

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-ID="bbc.one" tvg-name="BBC ONE" tvg-logo="http://url-to-logo.png" group-title="title for bouquet"

tvg-ID should match the source you are using for example rytec tvg id or iptv provider tvg id

tvg-name this will give name to display for your channel

tvg-logo if you want to use picons

group-title this would name of your bouquet you would like to place these channels into

Once done you can use either jedimakerextream or e2m3u2bouquet to create bouqets

• I use a 14-day test version with all the features that can be added to the EPG but it doesn't work. Once I choose to add EPG from IPTV XML they are not added or added wrong - sorry this is not a solution. It is obtained only if you manually add to each channel a reference from the satellite channel to the IPTV channel..but it is very difficult and slow ..

• echannelizer sometimes match the wrong epg based on the matching keywords but you can change it by searching channel from your source xml and assign it. Else it would be manual process unfortunately to assign epg one by one to every channel even with jediepgxtream.

Edited once, last by ravstar ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!