IPTV issue

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by urie.

• I recently got an IPTV app for my zgemma h7 using jedimakerstream.

All channels in favourites. The issue I’m having is IPTV provides Live channels, Movies and series. Live channels and movies populated the folders in favourites and work fine. The series folders are empty and the IPTV provider is stuck for an answer. He has the same app on his phone and works fine (so he sayes), which suggests that it’s the zgemma is causing an issue.

Could it be the plugin issue? Anyone experance this before ?

Cheers

• they should not be in favourites and have you actually selected series categories in jedimaker.

Most now use jedimaker for just Live and use xstreamity for vod and series saves having hundreds of bouquets on your main screen and it also takes forever to scan series in.

Also have you run epgimporter and selected your iptv provider in it .

• Is there away to go back and check if i selected series.

• yes run jedimaker again and select playlists then select your playlist and press ok once you change settings press green to continue.

• Right, I am reading on several forums people having issues with my Jedi plugin of late.

I think some big providers have changed the standard api calls. Series is brought in via the get.php. If they have removed this php call then series is not going to work in my plugins, thats not my problem.

If you want to recheck what you have selected, just go back into jedi, select your provider and go through the build motions again.

68077eb0.png

Also best to post in my official Jedi thread

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Just had a look and series is set to YES.

The only differance between my settings and whats in the image above is "use name as bouquet prefix" is set at No. Provider told me to set it no.

Should i try another plugin?

• in my screen shot, vod and series are set to no.

They need to be set to yes, if you want to create them

The bouquet prefix is solely for how it is shown in enigma2 bouquets. It is nothing to do with your provider and your provider is talking nonsense.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• in my screen shot, vod and series are set to no.

They need to be set to yes, if you want to create them

The bouquet prefix is solely for how it is shown in enigma2 bouquets. It is nothing to do with your provider and your provider is talking nonsense.

Ya mine series is set to yes alright.

• I also noticed that while moving through the folders before selecting one, the movement is very slow and can freeze on an folder. i have to reboot to get it moving. This is not a problem i have had with normal channel selection. Could this be the plugin again?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!