X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 375 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 597,053 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• KiddaC: is it possible to change the standard sorting of VOD and series to: date added (or make this option available in the playlist setting)?

Now I have to change this everytime with the yellow button to date added. In this view the latest additions are on top

• Beginner question: is there another way of adding playlists data, other then using box's remote control ? I mean via a file over ftp or via telnet.

yes start from reading page one in this section ,also depending on image even if using remote control if you press text button virtual keyboard is available , but you can ftp to /etc/enigma2/xstreamity/ folder and edit playlists.txt file manually with editor like notepad ++ or even easier via windows file explorer \\ipaddress to your stb

example \\192.168.68.xxx then you will be asked for username and password that you have

• Maybe I am offtopic here and I apologize for this, but if I only want a channel or a few to add them to a bouquet, is this possible ? Otherwise I have to open the plugin and navigate through everything I have in those lists. There is a also "favourite" category in the beginning of the list but I couldn't figure out so far how can I add/remove channels there.

• Maybe I am offtopic here and I apologize for this, but if I only want a channel or a few to add them to a bouquet, is this possible ? Otherwise I have to open the plugin and navigate through everything I have in those lists. There is a also "favourite" category in the beginning of the list but I couldn't figure out so far how can I add/remove channels there.

already been told read from page two

• Hello, greetings, why is my xtreamity m3u list deleted? Can someone help me? Thank you.

Your playlists live in this file

/etc/enigma2/xstreamity/playlists.txt

Only xtream codes / xuione playlists can be used with xstreamity.
    These will all have get.php in their url.

If they are not xtream playlists or there is something not quite correct with the url you have entered. The line will get commented out. i.e a hash # will be placed before that line.

The other reason some files get deletd in my plugins is if you are using the gutemine feed (which is now a virus). That thing deletes other peoples plugins and files. So either use gutemine feeds and its plugins, or don't use gutemine feeds and use all the other fantastic plugins out there.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

All info on how to use this plugin are in the first few posts. Please read them.
    Menu button - opens hide / show list
    Favourites get added by pressing - fav or tv or stop

• XStreamity v4.40

New files on post 1

I have undone the option to update epg on reboot. It's no good, too problematic and too slow as people are putting too many providers in the plugin.
    Testing shitty VTI, VTI actually grinds to halt for about 5 mins if this was turned on.

So instead I have moved the Manual EPG update out of main menu and into playlist menu.

This now only updates that selected playlist epg rather than all. So is nice and quick if you have multiple playlists.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Hello KiddaC

Thank you for your work.

Perhaps in the Manuel EPG update, make an option to select providers for which we want EPG, so not all providers in Playlist.txt file?

I believe that the EPG update would be much fast and better.

This is just an idea, nothing more than that ...

• ok, i know how to fix the crashes. I was being lazy and not doing my new calculations in my skin updates. Didn't know you cant do that in some images.

i.e

430-2

instead of 428.

I will fix them now.

• Hi I am getting a crash as well.

Crash appears as soon as I am trying to open a playlist.

Using newest VTI with VU+ Ultimo 4K and Obelix FHD Skin plus AEL additions. Pls. find attached the crash log.

Thank you for your support!

• Every time I update, I feel a little bit sad knowing my hobby’s winding down. Just tying up the loose ends now.
    I’m hitting the big 5-0 this year. It’s been 9 years since my first Enigma2 box and 8 years of skinning and plugin magic. I’ve been at it non-stop forever.

For those who’ve been with me on this forum, you know about the two big ops I had that pretty much saved my life.
    So I am no longer that non stop machine I used to be. The energiser bunny is nearly on empty and I can't keep churning new stuff out on a nightly basis as I am always tired.

Right now, I’m thinking I need to chill for a bit. Find a new challenge, pick up a new hobby. And let’s be real, I gotta find stuff that pays the bills in this pricey world

Who knows what’s next? I’ve tried to hang up my hat twice already, but here I am. Old habits die hard, especially after 10 years. But we’ll see what happens.

So, maybe a few more tweaks to the skins. Had plans to revamp Xstreamity, make it more like an Android app, but not sure if that’s on the cards anymore.

Not saying bye just yet, but it’s on the horizon.

• I appreciate the work you have done man ! Your plugins are on top of all others and works very good ! So don't give up the old roots. Im running into different issues myself Being a father of 2 daughters . It eat all my time for my hobby's

:respect:

:hello

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!