openpli-8.0-sim2-dm800se-20210322-Pgs

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,860 times. The last Post () by frank087234.

• how do I install 'INSTALL AS BACKUP'? Would you like to provide information about it?

thanks in advance

first you need to make sure that 'sim has your decoder, then follow this guide

1. Turn off the decoder from the switch on the back, in the absence of the latter, unplug the power cable from your Dreambox.

2. Press and hold the power button on the front panel of your decoder and turn the decoder back on.

3. Always keep the power button on the front panel pressed until *** STOP *** appears on the display together with the IP address of the decoder (eg 192.168.1.33).

4. Open your computer browser and enter the above IP address to access the firmware installation page.

5. At this point click on Firmware upgrade.

6. Send first the ssl (secondstage) then without closing, go back, and select the firmware to install, once selected click on the Flash button! to proceed with the installation of the new firmware. as soon as finished, do not reboot, and go back

• WORKS only on multiboot

NFI ONLY FOR MULTIBOOT

INSTALL AS BACKUP

It works with excellence

• when i say as backup i mean

image is all ready patched ,

and on any multiboot, like mmboot or BA,

go to tab INSTALL BACKUP and install it from there

• I understand now. Thank you for your good information

Edited once, last by Recai68: I did exactly what you wrote above. DM800SE remains in stop mode and does not start up !! ().

• I did exactly what you wrote above. DM800SE remains in stop mode and does not start up !! Do you have a solution to this problem? Thank you :GMlinuxsat1:

Edited 2 times, last by Recai68 ().

• of what exactly?

what you mean remains in stop mode and does not start up, after what?

try power off - power on

• hello guys

cant find the ssl84d for my sim2.10 from where to download it i think i lost it or deleted it by mistake

1. Turn off the decoder from the switch on the back, in the absence of the latter, unplug the power cable from your Dreambox.

2. Press and hold the power button on the front panel of your decoder and turn the decoder back on.

3. Always keep the power button on the front panel pressed until *** STOP *** appears on the display together with the IP address of the decoder (eg 192.168.1.33).

4. Open your computer browser and enter the above IP address to access the firmware installation page.

5. At this point click on Firmware upgrade.

6. Send first the ssl (secondstage) then without closing, go back, and select the firmware to install, once selected click on the Flash button! to proceed with the installation of the new firmware. as soon as finished, do not reboot, and go back

all of this i understand it but the problem i have is what to do here as soon as finished, do not reboot, and go back

i know how to enter the firmware installation page i know if i have the file of the ssl i need to flash that first and do just go open new windows and enter the ip again or go back ... and i know that i need to flash the image ...... but after i flash the image do i REBOOT or will i get my clone BRICKD : )

i do not understand this last words as soon as finished, do not reboot, and go back = where to go back how will i start the box if i do not restart the box...

i understand the need of me to flash the ssl first then without restarting go back and flash the image but after that ..... i do not understand how i will boot the receiver...

Edited 2 times, last by DemoUser: Found the SSL on the forum now i need the answer from someone if understand my problem ... I think i understand now this image cannnot be just flashed straight to the box ..... i need that kind of image... :) but this guide you are giving me its like straight flashing your box.... because this mmbot is for installing the image on usb as i understand it ().

• extract

flash this image include sim2 84d ssl

reboot

after that flash any sim2 image you want

• so i flash the image you send me first like this : i flash the ssl84d then the image Dream-Elite-4.1-dm800se-sim2-FORARAB-20171120.rar everything worked the receiver booted now can i flash your clean original openpli-8.0-sim2-dm800se-20210322-Pgs.nfi.zip without flashing the ssl84d straight tru the browser again ... ?

Edited once, last by DemoUser: hah i got it you CANT :) i got a BRICK at home but im reparing it :) its slow but it will work again :) its not my frist time :) the problem im searching clean as possible image ().

• NO this pli image is for multiboot

install any FLAsH sim2 image, without flash again ssl84d

• There is a new 8.1 release

https://openpli.org/download/vuplus/Solo

If you can mod for our boxes

parageria

Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!