OpenATV 7 Enigma2 Images

There are 137 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 45,176 times. The last Post () by urie.

• hi dont know if in right place but i have zgemma h9twin having issus had 2 openatv images on 6.4 and 7 but 6.4 needed reflashing but it wont flash keep getting a message saying " could not find suitable media - please remove some downloaded images or insert a media usb (e.g usb stick) with sufficient space and try again" but only have one image on now it take 4 images at once and a 500gb hard drive initialized. any help be most appreciated.

• Sorry,but I can´t confirm this,what a receiver do you use?What for a Skin do you use?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi everyone, I am testing the Openatv 7 image on my octagon sf8008m and it is a very good image as usual with Openatv, no particular problem, except some plugins like E2iplayer which does not work well, but nothing to do with the image .... I tested with fullhd openpli skin and the original one + 2 others whose name I forgot and everything works fine .....

• Hello, after several days of testing, Kodi is not working well, for some reason it does not start anymore and plays the sound of the tv to the maximum .... attempt to uninstall and reinstall, same thing, I deleted it in the meantime ... thank you ...

• For kodi we are trying to fix it, I hope in the next day's it works onesmore.But I think is more a Octagon SF8008 Problem,because here with Mutant HD51,osmio4k+ and Axas HIS 4k Combo no problems with codi,it work´s without problems.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hello, after several days of testing, Kodi is not working well, for some reason it does not start anymore and plays the sound of the tv to the maximum .... attempt to uninstall and reinstall, same thing, I deleted it in the meantime ... thank you ...

Hi,

have you tryed to delate under media/hdd the kodi folder and tryed to reconfigure kodi?

• Hi friend, yes I did that and I even tried with another usb stick .... it works fine at the start of the installation and then it does not launch anymore and as I said no more high, he puts the sound maximum volume and crashes .... where is the log file to see what it says ???? Thank you for the work done ....

• Hi friend, yes I did that and I even tried with another usb stick .... it works fine at the start of the installation and then it does not launch anymore and as I said no more high, he puts the sound maximum volume and crashes .... where is the log file to see what it says ???? Thank you for the work done ....

Yes,without logs no way too see the problems, the kodi log find you under /tmp/kodi/kodi log

• tried the 20211222 on my sf8008(octagon) today..my main concern is kodi so its the first plugin I install. Have tried earlier 7 betas and alphas. At first kodi(the video) runs fine, then after some time the video hangs and the loading circle appears (the one for the enigma2 system not kodi) ..its like the whole system is struggling. At this point only a switch off/on using the power switch on the back of the box would get it back to normal..

Even tried telnet when this occurs, which also takes a long time to respond..like I said, seems the whole system starts struggling after playing some video for a while..

I hope this gets solved at some point..cause I'm still running 6.3 which is the only image that runs kodi without problems for me.. On 6.4 I get the "sound to the maximum and crash" Kashmir described..

So..again..hope kodi issues are solved..

• Great image using v7 27.12.21 on Gigablue Hd Quad Plus with slyk q skin and steampunk.I have cross epg,YouTube,Autobouquet maker and all working really well(would like a skin for emc in slyk q skin). I switched from Openvix as I was getting alot of crashes,but openatv seems to be solid.

• Hello, it's still complicated Kodi in enigma2, I'm also currently testing the Egami 10 image with Kodi 19 and it works quite well, it's the same beta version and with ...

the E2Iplayer plugin runs on 3 legs for info .....

• Hello, it's still complicated Kodi in enigma2, I'm also currently testing the Egami 10 image with Kodi 19 and it works quite well, it's the same beta version and with ...

the E2Iplayer plugin runs on 3 legs for info .....

I registered on their site but am not allowed to download from the link I found. and I couldn't find an image for the sf8008 in the download section..

could you provide a link please..

Edited once, last by jaikat ().

• Merhaba, enigma2'de hala karmaşık Kodi, ayrıca şu anda Kodi 19 ile Egami 10 görüntüsünü test ediyorum ve oldukça iyi çalışıyor, aynı beta sürümü ve ...

E2Iplayer eklentisi bilgi için 3 ayak üzerinde çalışır .....

Sitelerine kaydoldum ancak bulduğum bağlantıdan indirmeme izin verilmiyor. ve indirme bölümünde sf8008 için bir resim bulamadım..

link verirmisin lütfen..

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…7.0/index.php?open=sf8008

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!