OpenATV 7 Enigma2 Images

There are 137 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 45,172 times. The last Post () by urie.

• post on github tbe

Issues · openatv/enigma2
    openatv-gui. Contribute to openatv/enigma2 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

And by the looks of what you and urie have posted, they have broke every single skin out there by changing the menu screens / skin code.

And you wonder why I am still on openatv 6.4

:see no evil monkey:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Onesmore, ATV 7.1 is a Alpha Image and it's right, that in the last days we have changed same things there, some of this problems are fixed, but if you want to have not so mutch problems, take 6.4

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Latest image download of 7.1 (18th June) from feeds breaks the Main Menu and not only for other skins like KiddaC’s but also the default MetrixHD skin that it ships with.

Go to Main Menu and press Blue for Edit Mode On and the box will crash. Log file attached

Running on vu+ solo 4k

The crash will be fixed with next Image Update, the Edit mode is buggy.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Onesmore, ATV 7.1 is a Alpha Image and it's right, that in the last days we have changed same things there, some of this problems are fixed, but if you want to have not so mutch problems, take 6.4

Also on same problem openatv 7.0 RC1 I was just getting used to it , but now gone back to 6.4 but as you know eventually there will be no support for 6.4

• Believe me, I would also prefer that all the changes currently under the py3 images would not cause so many problems, but I am confident that things will soon go forward again in terms of py3 and you are right, ATV 6.4 will no longer be supported at some point get and then only py3 will be left.

Sorry for my Google Translate English

• This problem is already known and work is being done to fix it

• This problem is already known and work is being done to fix it

Do you know if something else has changed in various screens font size is small some examples: or is there settings to change font size comparison images of epg settings between openatv 6.4 and 7.0.

• settings pages used to have 2 skin fonts.

font="Regular;32" secondfont="Regular;32"

Maybe they changed this now.
    I will install latest tonight or tomorrow and see what exactly they doing

• urie

Have you tested it onesmore with a Image Update from today?Because the Image Dev for py3 images have change there a few things, including the fact that the font is bigger again.If the image for your receiver is not the last update from today,please test it with next image Update.

• urie

Have you tested it onesmore with a Image Update from today?Because the Image Dev for py3 images have change there a few things, including the fact that the font is bigger again.If the image for your receiver is not the last update from today,please test it with next image Update.

I can confirm I am on the latest image from the feeds and the issue with the font size remains

• Comparing openvix to openatv

openvix set all the values with self.guiObject.set...

Code
    def secondfont(self, value):
        self.guiObject.setSecondFont(parseFont(value, self.scaleTuple))

openatv have a right mixture going on, some use self.guiObject, everything marked as legacy doesn't have self.guiObject and lots of others don't use the guiObject at all?

Code
    def secondFont(self, value):
        self.valueFont(value)
        attribDeprecationWarning("secondFont", "valueFont")

def secondfont(self, value):  # This legacy definition uses an inconsistent name, use 'secondFont' instead!
        self.valueFont(value)
        attribDeprecationWarning("secondfont", "valueFont")

I have no idea what they are trying to do. But looking at skin.py it seems all over the place.

• I also reported on openatv forum last week but no reply:

on openatv 7.0 using online update with settings restore and Harddisk/images/ipk some files are not restored i,e jedimaker xtream plugin bouquet files in etc/enigma2 and etc/epgimport also playlist_all.json file from etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder

also EpgSelection.py and s-extras.xml filesI have added as extra files in settings backup

config.plugins.configurationbackup.backupdirs=['/etc/history', '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py', '/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080-r19/s-extras.xml']

if I manually restore backup settings the everything is ok

Edit there is no problem here when jedimaker installs it does delete its bouquets e.t.c by default.

• Good health to all.

Dear openATV creators. I have a Tiviar Alpha+ receiver, there is an OpenATV 7.1 image

Works beautifully, with astra-sm I accept packets with T2-MI channels, the receiver processes and shows them perfectly.

Do I have a question for you? is it possible with your help in the openATV image for Tiviar Alpha+

in the menu > settings > receive settings > the signal search > add items to configure the T 2-MI channels, as in the settings of the Octagon SF8008 receiver.

I will blogadar for the answer.....

Sorry if the translation is wrong somewhere.

• from openatv forums:

openATV 7.0 will be discontinued on December 31, 2022

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!