OpenATV 7 Enigma2 Images

There are 137 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 45,139 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hi,

Message for Wika: Thanks for your links to download the openatv 7.0 and 7.1 image. However, when unzipping the openatv-7.0-gbquadplus-20220117_usb.zip file, I get an error message "data error: gigablue[quadplus\rootfs.bin". Therefore, I don't want to take the risk and flash my box. I have used 7zip, winzip,...etc, but still, I get the same error message. Do you have a solution for this? Have you installed this image despite this error without any problem, and it worked for you?

Thank you.

• Hi,

Message for Wika: Thanks for your links to download the openatv 7.0 and 7.1 image. However, when unzipping the openatv-7.0-gbquadplus-20220117_usb.zip file, I get an error message "data error: gigablue[quadplus\rootfs.bin". Therefore, I don't want to take the risk and flash my box. I have used 7zip, winzip,...etc, but still, I get the same error message. Do you have a solution for this? Have you installed this image despite this error without any problem, and it worked for you?

Thank you.

I do not have GB, but I downloaded "openatv-7.0-gbquadplus-20220117_usb".
    I am using 7Zip and got no error messages when I extracted this zip file.
    I would not have tried an image that gives error messages.

I have tried ATV 7.0 / 7.1 on my Mut@ntHD51 and everything went as planned. No error messages.

• Pozdrav, mich interessiert ob openatv-7.0-vipercombo keine Updates mehr unterstützt

und noch eine Frage Ich habe ein Problem, wenn ich es in den USB-Empfänger HHD stecke, liest es, aber nach einiger Zeit, wenn ich die Datei vom Empfänger einfüge, liest es nicht, bitte um Vora bitten, danke im

Edited once, last by joco1111 ().

• joco1111

please stick to our forum rules, thank you

:Translate:

Hello, I am interested in whether openatv-7.0-vipercombo no longer supports updates

and one more question I have a problem when I plug it into the USB receiver HHD it reads but after some time when I insert the file from the receiver it doesn't read, please ask for help, thanks in advance

• I'm sorry Hello, I'm interested in openatv-7.0-vipercombo no updates yet

and still ask a question I have a problem, if it's in the USB receiver HHD plug, it is, but after a while, if I have the date of the application, it is not, please, please, thank you

• For the Update problem, the image build server for ATV 7.0 had have problems and so there was no Updates and no new Images,now this problems are fixed, but we must wait a few days, then Updates and new images are Online.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi,

Today I tried to install OpenATV on my Mutant HD51 but I stuck in and need help.

I already had Openvix on my box but tried to have second image OPENATV on slot2 . Downloaded OPENATV via online and install on slot2.

Nothing on screen AFTER THE STEP SETTING 1080P.

Bad luck is the language is germen. I tried to go back to openvix buy MULTIBOAT but it alwasys start ATV image and gone blank after few second.

I tried to reinstall OPENVIX by USB but message is NO Partition.

Do not know what to do. Please help

• I have here on my Mutant HD51 no openVIX Image,but here no problems to install Images on Multiboot,all is ok here.What you can do,install the recovery Image via USB Stick and than all Images on Multiboot are deleted and so all works then.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to install 6.4 image. Now I want to go back to install Open Vix by USB method and message come

NO PARTITION

How do I install open vix again on any slot.

Your help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Raf

• Sorry,but you have install for example the recovery_emmc zip Image via usb stick ?Because with the usb zip is the wrong image for clean all the slots.How do you try to install the openvix Image?The best methode is to copy the image zip under media/hdd/images and than you can install the image via blue button/flash Online/Downloaded Images,then you can install the image or under slot1(Flash Image) or slot2 , 3 or 4 on Multiboot.

Sorry for my bad English.

Tested today to install openvix Image on slot4,but here no problems to install it:

9ef8f36a3632ef13f4d.jpgbc4b2eaee49e07e66ffd.jpge035495957aa995c6e4d.jpg88ac1186db361.jpg48734e5410aacea2a870026d.jpg14a0774d59ad7da.jpgd9d2b04233706621.jpgfd867d.jpg

• For Extrend ET8500 and VU+UNO4KSE there are sevral zip files of OpenATV 7.1 for each box, which one do I install and what are the diffrences between all those varoius files?

I'm watching OpenATV 7.1 and Uno4K SE which you are referring to.

The only difference there is the release date. Download and install the latest version.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!