Which Ncam ipk should i install on Openvix on my Zgemma?

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,537 times. The last Post () by paconassa2021.

• hi .Which Ncam ipk should i install on Openvix on my Zgemma? and the ncam configs files goes to the same place Oscam configs right? theres any problem to have both configs files from ncam+oscam on the same folder /etc/tuxbox/config ??

• Hi. i Just flashed my zgemma H9SSE with last firmware available (openvix) and im not able to install NCAM. during installation of the plugin appear message saying missing something but appears to fast, however on softcam manager appears the Ncam. when i install ncam configs and the clines converted into ncam.server, reboot box and ativate softcam nothing happens...i dont know if theres a problem with the ipk. when i go to the softcam menu appears Webif disable, im using vpn but i allowed connection openwebif through VPN.

Anyone with same problem??

I guess the Ipk file softcam-ncam V11.9 r2 has some issue on openvix. already installed before ncam and was working fine.

there any other way to install softcam ncam using command in telnet??

than you.

• OK i will try. so if i execute this command through telnet it will install Ncam? i should place the file V19.2 r2.ipk on the folder tmp of the box using FTP and then usint telnet forcing the installation right? sorry im new on this. thanks.

• Hi. Tried to Install Ncam 11.9r2 normal way through FTP and even force installation using telnet but it wont work at all. I even try to use previous versions ipk on Openvix but says : installing enigma2 plugin softcam ncam v11.9 on root.

O.E2.0 Images: libssl.1.0.2

O.E2.0 Images: libcrypto.1.0.2

configuring libcurl14.
    /sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /liblibcrypto.so.1.0.0.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

also only press blue button remote control, softcam manager and press to see informaton abut cams etc says ERROR: WEbif disabled. like i said i use vpn but on openwebif is enable access through VPN.

I have openvix updated to last Version. aparently plugin is installed , i can see it on softcam manager, ativate or deactivate... with configs and lines installed on etc/tuxbox/configs... but doesnt work.

If anyone has same issue or knows how to overcome please go ahead.

thank you.

best regards.

• Ncam work with (libssl, libcrypto, libcurl and libpng) the preinst file inside ipk recognizes the type of image and the required packages it contains.

Then try to install missing package and need also to make symlink for example libcrypto

But as @paconassa2021 log shown the image problem to do that symlinks

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /liblibcrypto.so.1.0.0.

/sbin/ldconfig: cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

I think he need to install libcrypto-compat if the feed have it

• So how do I Install libcrypto-compat on my zgemma H9SSE box?

any comand? or any pack ipk to install it?

how should i procceed?

telnet:

opkg install libcrypto-compat

or

opkg install libcrypto-compat_1.1.bb

or

opkg install libcrypto-compat_1.1_r0

after opkg install libcrypto-compat do I need to install symlinks or they will be automatically installed?

and regardind symlinks found this internet: eventually how do I install the symlinks on the box??

The symlinks can be added by the following command

ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7

ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7

ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8

ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

thank you for your help. best regards.

Sorry i dont understand much about this subject.

thank you.

• Official Post

libcryptocompat wont be available on any OE-A images. It is not on the "feeds" because nothing builds it. From what I remember, there are the odd items that need the real ssl file, so adding symlinks was a problem. I may be mistaken.

To create the symlinks, you can use any terminal application.

Windows terminal client, Putty, the terminal application within Openwebif . You than paste the command you want.

• ok I will try. I guess the libcrypto_compat shoul already be installed on the box but not activated like Fairbird says. on the previous Vix version ncam worked fine...since updated to 5.0.13 this happened...anyway thanks for the solutions and suggestion...i will try put symlinks using telnet and see what happens, if fix the problem or not.

best regards.

• @paconassa2021

First you need to know the version of libssl and libcrypto then depend on what you have get you can create symlinks...

To the version just give this in terminal

Code
    root@dm920:~# ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0          2140440 Jul  5 00:41 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.1
    root@dm920:~# ls -n /usr/lib/libssl*
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0           458960 Jul  5 00:41 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.1

As In my image on my device I have version 1.1 so the correct command to create symlinks.

Code
    ln -s libcrypto.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
    ln -s libcrypto.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
    ln -s libssl.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.1
    ln -s libssl.so.1.1 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8

After the try to run ncam manually from telnet to find any error or and packages missing

Code
    /usr/softcams/ncam
  • This are from my box:

root@zgemmah9sse: ~# ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*

/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 - libcrypto.so.1.0.2

/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 - /usr/

/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 - libcrypto.so.1.0.2

/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2

root@zgemmah9sse: ~# ls -n /usr/lib/libssl*

/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7 - libssl.so.1.0.2

/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 - /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2

/usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 - libssl.so.1.0.2

/usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2

root@zgemmah9sse: ~# /usr/softcams/ncam

/usr/softcams/ncam: error while loading shared libraries ; /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot read file data: Error 21

root@zgemmah9sse: ~# opkg install libcrypto

Package libcrypto 1.0.2 (1.0.2r-r0) installed in the root is up to date

i installed this symlinks via Telnet and in all of them says already exists, so supose all them are installed checked before so this is package 1.0.2.

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7

ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

however Ncam still not working no matter version ipk i install. i dont know if other people using openvix have same issue. or is a problem with Vix or with ncam ipk.

thanks.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!