Which Ncam ipk should i install on Openvix on my Zgemma?

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,538 times. The last Post () by paconassa2021.

• Yawwilson,

Thanks for the advice... know there's a lot of images...but I like VIX. Its not a matter of E2 images, use to have 4 softcams installed and working...just trying figure out why ncam stopped working... I only have issues with Ncam...oscam and ccam 2.3.2/2.3.8 are working perfectly.

But maybe I will install other image since my box allow multiboot.

Cheers.

• Ok. I will try that and see if fixes problem. thanks abu baniaz .

tried to install libcurl as you said and this appears:

package libcurl4 (7.66.0-r0) installed in root is up to date.

Just install VIX again, put everything again and same issue remains on Ncam. so...i will wait for next version Ncam ipk and vix version, just cant make it work even following all the advices here from the forum.

Thank you all for your time and help.

best regards.

• There is no problem in IPK for ncam ...

do this please

1-Install new image

2-install ipk of ncam (And give me screenshot from telnet)

3-Give this command and also screenshot) don't post the result. (Because what you have added in previous replay not clear) or add it with code option

Code
    ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*
    ls -n /usr/lib/libssl*
    /usr/softcams/ncam

I have DM920 and there is no image For Dreambox and in Spite of that I have install image with multiboot and modified image and then test ncam (work just fine)

And I will try again today with latest version of VIX

• Just right now I have test my ncam ipk on latest VIX (work just fine) no need to do any extra things jsut install ipk after update feed

And here is ncam running manually working (The libcurl.so.4 message is just warning not issue message)

Code
    root@vuzero4k:~# /usr/softcams/ncam
    /usr/softcams/ncam: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by /usr/softcams/ncam)
  • Hello. fairbird i did fresh installation VIX. After using telnet i got this results. Something is wrong with ViX for Zgemma H9SSE box probably. the issue continues. The Ncam ipk is installed and appears on softcam manager, however when you press start and enable start ncam, says starting ncam ,theres circle spinning but is unable to activate... even on top sofcam menu says Activate: ncam doesnt appear there and it should. i have all the configs etc...its weird but doesnt work.

Probably in other boxes with same version VIX like some tested here on the forum is working, but in this box doesnt.

TELNET:

Welcome to OpenViX for zgemmah9sse

openvix 5.4 zgemmah9sse

zgemmah9sse login: root

Password:

root@zgemmah9sse:~# ls -n /usr/lib/libcrypto*

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 18 May 18 23:47 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 -> libcrypto.so.1.0.2

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 5 Jul 15 08:05 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 -> /usr/

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 18 May 19 01:27 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 -> libcrypto.so.1.0.2

-rwxr-xr-x 1 0 0 1391048 May 22 21:54 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2

root@zgemmah9sse:~# ls -n /usr/lib/libssl*

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 15 May 18 23:47 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7 -> libssl.so.1.0.2

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 24 Jul 15 08:05 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 -> /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2

lrwxrwxrwx 1 0 0 15 May 19 01:27 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 -> libssl.so.1.0.2

-rwxr-xr-x 1 0 0 297492 May 22 21:54 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.2

root@zgemmah9sse:~# /usr/softcams/ncam

-bash: /usr/softcams/ncam: No such file or directory

root@zgemmah9sse:~# ls -n /tmp/*.ipk

-rw-r--r-- 1 0 0 3923514 May 7 19:20 /tmp/enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam_V11.9-r2_all.ipk

root@zgemmah9sse:~# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam_V11.9-r2_all.ipk

Installing libcurl4 (7.66.0) on root.

Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds…ortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.

Installing enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam (V11.9) on root.

OE2.0 IMAGES: libssl.1.0.2

OE2.0 IMAGES: libcrypto.1.0.2

Configuring libcurl4.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

Configuring enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam.

:Your Device IS ARM processor ...

OpenVIX image

[ All Config Files found ]

-------------------------------------------------------

* Ncam Config & Softcam files in [/etc/tuxbox/config] *

-------------------------------------------------------

root@zgemmah9sse:~# /usr/softcams/ncam

/usr/softcams/ncam: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot read file data: Error 21

root@zgemmah9sse:~#

Thanks for your time and Help.

best regards.

• As I said before Image issue with ldconfig. I think need to be fix it by team ... Try to use other version work stable with you currently until there is a new version that solve the problem

Code
    /sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file
  • Hello. Even after the new version of VIX 5.4.014 released few days ago i still have the same issue like before. Not able to make Ncam work on my Zgemma H9S SE... keep given me the same error during installation and after when i choose which softcam want to use is there but when you tick to activate and become default and automatic when you boot box simply doesnt work...tried fresh installation, force installation plugin ipk, install libcurl etc all option and suggestions got from this forum but simply doesnt work.

Installing enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam (V11.9) on root.

OE2.0 IMAGES: libssl.1.0.2

OE2.0 IMAGES: libcrypto.1.0.2

Configuring libcurl4.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0.

/sbin/ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8.

I guess there's some issue with this model of zgemma box or either the guys from Vix did install something to not allow people install Ncam maybe,

by default last vix image bring on the plugins latest Oscam 11965 only.

which Enigma2 images bring Oscam and Ncam already buikd in and allow you to install from the plugins??

best regards.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!