Zgemma h7s

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,165 times. The last Post () by bodger2.

• hi, i bought a zgemma 7hs

I connect with Hdmi to my tv (full-hd)
    when I power-On I read "boot" on the display, then a counter from 00 to 99 and then 00
    Until about the count=70 I have a logo on Tv then the signal disappears
    There is someone can help me ?

Grazie

• It seems as if it is waiting for input from you. Possibly the box has not been set up for your TV resolution. i.e.it has been set to 2160 and your tv is 1080 or 720. Also it may be on an encrypted channel having been set up by someone else. Try the menu button to see if anything shows.

• To change the settings etc to start you use the menu button on the remote control. You won`t know what your router settings etc are until you look on your box.

You will then need to set up what inputs you have from lnb`s. Mine are input 1 Simple and set to motorised. Input 2 for me is single lnb fixed on Astra 28 deg east.

Input 3 terrestrial dvb and set to your local transmitter.

Thinking about it when the box boots up it goes into the setup routine. It asks what your tv resolution is so even with lnbs or aerial disconnected you should have a picture on your tv of the setup menu, assuming your HDMI cable is connected and the correct HDMI input is selected on your tv.

My box when new had the OpenVix image installed.

After simple connections please let us know what happens then we can walk you through the further steps.

• I don't know the reason but as I wrote before I had no tv signal and pressing menu nothing happen. Then I connect my pc to h7s using winspc, change the tv resolution in the file settings, in etc\enigma2, and after reboot I have the menu on screen.

Now I connect the terrestrial cable and I can find the channels.

Tomorrow I'll try to connect the satellite cable...

• It sounds like the image loaded is slightly corrupted not that I know much.Try your lnb cables and download a settings addon to give you the frquencies , polarities whatever. Some have got the Italian terrestrial channels pretuned, If you don`t get any joy I would download the latest Pure2 recovery image with 4 partitions and flash that. It should all work well then you can seriously start messsing with the box. Great fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!