[Plugin] PlutoTV

There are 100 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,889 times. The last Post () by dervo423.

• with your system , it works !!! thanks again

But for VOD how do you do?

• I cannot get it to work with VOD. I have no idea what the problem is. I have tried different things, but the VODs will not play. Perhaps this to do with the Pure2 build. The Pluto TV plugin should just work, but ffor us with Zgemma and Pure2, it won't. Maybe someone will post later with some recommendations.

• All works fine for me from the plug-in when choosing a VPN for the UK as I am in Ireland. Strange thing to me is that once I download the bouquets I no longer need the VPN to be running but the list is only TV stuff and not the films I saw in the plug-in.

Should have mentioned vu+ solo 4k running current openatv 7.0 (20211109)

Edited once, last by tbe ().

• Ok,then more Zgemma Problem,not Plugin or Image Problem,thanks.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Help can only give the Zgemma Receiver/Driver Devs,but if they not fix this.......

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I had to do a complete reinstall of Pure2 last night on my H9S. Even with the most up to date image, it will not work. Since the latest Pure2 image seems to allow Pluto TV player to function on other boxes, it seems this is more a Zgemma H9S issue.

quote from @carrspaints

I had to do a complete reinstall of Pure2 last night on my H9S. Even with the most up to date image, it will not work.

Yes I had to do the same with my Zgemma H7S last night...installed latest image and it still throws a wobble...I can't figure out if it's the VOD player being used or somEthing else but it was previously working perfectly

• I had to do a complete reinstall of Pure2 last night on my H9S. Even with the most up to date image, it will not work. Since the latest Pure2 image seems to allow Pluto TV player to function on other boxes, it seems this is more a Zgemma H9S issue.

come on let's find the problem !!!! The fun of the forum is above all this !! @jenseneverest @ciefp @giopet

In Android with zgemma h9.2 s works perfectly

• As in post #18 by @jenseneverest...I used the same settings for the VOD player part of Pluto....I tried various changes to the Video Region entry (the country)...on each occasion the video film plays fine until we get to an advert/sponsor break then the audio distorts and the film itself won't continue playing after the advert break... so is this an issue of the player in use itself or something else...I should add I have this plug-in Pluto on various other equipment Kodi boxes,television,fire stick and don't see this same problem...regards

come on let's find the problem !!!! The fun of the forum is above all this !! @jenseneverest @ciefp @giopet

In Android with zgemma h9.2 s works perfectly

Sorry,but the problem must find the Zgemma Receiver Dev,because it´s a Receiver Problem and must be fixed by the Zgemma Devs.

• No devi andare in menu/configurazione/serviceapp impostare come da foto e vedrai che dopo funziona

No you have to go to menu / configuration / serviceapp set as in the photo and you will see that afterwards it works

• master G

Added the Label PlutoTV
  • Hi all. I have had PlutoTV running fine on my Zgemma H9S box for some time through a VPN. However, about a week ago, this stopped working. When I go into Plugins and click on PlutoTV, I get this message:

"There is no data, it is possible PlutoTV is not available in your country"

I have tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling (even with the most recent PlutoTV update), but the same message comes up. I have tried connecting to different countries via VPN (UK, USA, Brazil etc.) It will not connect via VPN. However, if I turn off my Surf Shark VPN, it works. Is anyone else having this problem of not being able to connect if using a VPN?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!