[Tested] VU+ DUO 4K SE images can work on DUO 4K

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,594 times. The last Post () by pippomus.

• Hi all,

First of all, I don't know if someone tried this or posted it before but here I can confirm the below:

My Device: VU+ DUO 4K

Flash image: OpenBH 5.0 with NeoBoot 9.41

VU+ DUO 4K SE images (Tested on USB using NeoBoot plugin):

OpenBH 5.0: Working

Egami 10.0: Working

OpenATV 7.0: Working

OpenPLi 8.1: Working

VTi 15: Not working (Stuck at Please Wait...)

Blackhole 3.1.0: Not working (Stuck at Starting Enigma2...)

...immune, darkness and aventine...

Dreambox DM920 4K | Vu+ Ultimo 4K | Vu+ Duo 4K | what's next ?!

• I use image for VU+ DUO 4K SE but have a lot of issues

For exemple when i try to reboot , many times the STB won't boot, sometime it boots but no OSD

The same thing with all image I tried (open pli , blackhole , open blachole , open atvi....ect)

I have also VU+ Zero 4K and VU+ Solo 4K and the both are working great since many years

• I use image for VU+ DUO 4K SE but have a lot of issues

For exemple when i try to reboot , many times the STB won't boot, sometime it boots but no OSD

The same thing with all image I tried (open pli , blackhole , open blachole , open atvi....ect)

I have also VU+ Zero 4K and VU+ Solo 4K and the both are working great since many years

HI

I don't know which one you use as an image all these problems you list do not happen to me,

use the right plugins for each image and you will see that the decoder will come to life,

then let us know about the errors by posting at least one screenshot

• I'm talking about the default image , the clean image , it's mean that ant i haven't add any pluging

I read on others forums that some others users have the same problem.

On the mother board i can read

Duo4K_SE_V1.0

I have issue even with officiel image from Marusys

Vu+ Update

• I saw the site you indicated,

they are still there, you can see here: https://vuplus-support.org/wbb….0.X/VTi%2015.0.02/Vu%2B% 20Duo %204K%20SE,

this stb works, but let's talk about 2022,

it is an image that is not supported.

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!