EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 Support Thread

There are 442 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 53,176 times. The last Post () by jazzyman.

• I noticed when I import for IPTV on OE2.0 image that all the EPG show, but in OE2.5 a huge number of channels not showing the EPG although the import is successful in both images.

Check all the same but WITHOUT using EPGImport on the plugin RE: [Plugin] E2m3u2bouquet , I myself have a DM900UHD and a VU+Ultimo4K ... There is no difference in the import of EPG events for the m3u IPTV providers I use ... e2m3u2b is self-contained and doesn't require any additional EPG import plugins. Works on any images based on any version of python, including images based on DreamOS

I'm not entirely sure that EPGImport gives different results... I still can't see it from the log... I'll transfer all the work on importing EPG from e2m3u2b to this plugin in the near future.

I use Jedi Maker Xtream to create the bouquets, I did download e2m3u2bouquet, but didn't try it, I will try it and see if I get any difference.

Regards.

• OE2.0 image: openATV 7.2

OpenATV 7.2 has a very big bug associated with importing EPG events that already exist in epg.dat ... And the error is in the C-code of the epgcache.cpp file in this image. It's very easy to check.

Stop Enigma2 and delete the existing epg.dat file. Then run Enigma2 again

Code
    init 4
    rm /etc/enigma2/epg.dat
    init 3

Import the EPG with EPGImport (or e2m3u2b) and look at the result... Remember it. Then re-run the EPG import with the already existing epg.dat file .... Look at the result :beaming face with smiling eyes: Where did half of the events from the EPG go? Moreover, if you look at the log when importing events with an existing epg.dat, you will see the output of messages from the C-code of the epgcache.cpp file ...

Therefore, the "disappearance" of EPG events on the OpenATV 7.2 image is not a mistake of this plugin .. like any other plugin ... Until the "writers" of the OpenATV 7.2 image fix this bug, nothing will change :smiling face with halo: On any other image (except OpenATV 7.2) you can re-run the import of EPG events as many times as you want and no events "disappear"... You can check and compare

• the disappearance of EPG in some channels I have in OE2.5, not OE2.0 in openATV 7.2

the error that you were referring to is this I suppose

Code
    download failed: <twisted.python.failure.Failure twisted.web._newclient.ResponseFailed: [<twisted.python.failure.Failure twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone: Connection was closed cleanly.>, <twisted.python.failure.Failure twisted.web.http._DataLoss: Chunked decoder in 'BODY' state, still expecting more data to get to 'FINISHED' state.>]>

I did as you said when I re-imported again I got the error, while the EPG is still there, this is an issue with the image and EPG, fine, what I mean is why there are some EPG events not showing in some channels in OE2.5 image? I uploaded both logs from both OE image-based, and there was no error to trace where the issue is.

• I have in OE2.5, not OE2.0 in openATV 7.2

I unless somewhere written about OE? I definitely wrote about the image - OpenATV 7.2 ... moreover, I even indicated in which file I Need to fix =) And it's not a plugin file

Yes, the issue I face is in OE2.5-based image newnigma2 also tried with other OE2.5 based images but the result is the same, i am not saying that EPG is not displaying in OE2.5 based image, it does display but not for all channels as in openATV where almost all the channels epg are showing eventhough i use the same provider on both images, this is what i am trying to figure out.

Edited 4 times, last by doom470 ().

• I have a dm920 with image based on original dreambox OE 2.5. When I tried to install the 1.9.1 version of the plugin, after having selected the sources to import, only Italy, the import stopped at "0" without continuing further. Wanting to exit the plugin did not allow it and I had to turn off the decoder from the rear button to be able to use it again. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. In addition to installing the plugin, do I need to do anything else? Thank you

• I have a dm920 with image based on original dreambox OE 2.5. When I tried to install the 1.9.1 version of the plugin, after having selected the sources to import, only Italy, the import stopped at "0" without continuing further. Wanting to exit the plugin did not allow it and I had to turn off the decoder from the rear button to be able to use it again. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. In addition to installing the plugin, do I need to do anything else? Thank you

Same exact thing with the DM 920.Receiver crashes and you can't go on.I had to manually uninstall the Plugin in order to continue.It doesn't work on the Dreambox 920.

Image GP4

Edited once, last by wgsjsfhj ().

• Hello

My receiver is dreambox one 4k UHD , image : Experimental Merlin 30-08-2022 Skin : hdsuisseone4all FHD.

My issue with EPGIMPORT plugin is 0 events imported.

Log file attached.

EPG events are shown with no issue or problem in xtreamtv or dreamxtream plugins .

I installed openatv image and i was surprised EPG events are shown normally but i can't keep this image still the dreambox one version comes with many problems , you can't record IPTV and audio problem and you can not install many useul plugins.

I'm sure that the problem is not from the IPTV provider for sure since EPG work in open image and same problem with 3 differents providers.

Thank you for any assistance and help.

• pepsik

I have installed your 1.8.9 version and EPG Import it works well. But in last time ( about cca 2 months ), I can't grab Polish EPG.

I'm reading that is changed new url in source.xml ( azman ) for Polish EPG. Please can you tell me where to find the latest

rytec.source.xml if is needed. Thank you.

• pepsik

I have installed your 1.8.9 version and EPG Import it works well. But in last time ( about cca 2 months ), I can't grab Polish EPG.

I'm reading that is changed new url in source.xml ( azman ) for Polish EPG. Please can you tell me where to find the latest

rytec.source.xml if is needed. Thank you.

An up-to-date source file is always best to check with the author.

GitHub - doglover3920/EPGimport-Sources
    Contribute to doglover3920/EPGimport-Sources development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

And so it contains a link to my sources for the Polish EPG.

OCTAGON SF8008, OATV 7.3, OPLI 9, Black Harmony

Edited once, last by azman26 ().

• 'm sure that the problem is not from the IPTV provider

For IPTV I recommend to try my other plugin - RE: [Plugin] E2m3u2bouquet It works on any version of any image including DreamOS. It imports EPG events on its own, including from such links as you provided in the log. Also, my EPGImport plugin mod should work without problems with links like in your log. This log is clearly not from my remake of EPGImport ver. 1.9 which supports such links to EPG

• Ho un problema col mio enigma2 (ARM) con firmware Openpli 8.3. Quando tento di installare Epgimport dai plugin mi da questo errore. Come risolvere magari installandolo a mano. Grazie

I have a problem with my enigma2 (ARM) with Openpli 8.3 firmware. When I try to install Epgimport from plugins I get this error. How to solve maybe installing it by hand. Thank you

:Translate:

• Basically it tells you that it can't download and install python-lzma so you should download it from Openpli feeds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit by Seagen... please only English language here @ghostseven

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!