Can't access to OSCam Webinterface

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,497 times. The last Post () by Akragas.

• english please...

tell me how to do it, i read something what kind of cline to put, what are they? then I read password and ip? I have to put the password of what?

So IP ok that of the decoder; should the mac also be put?

• do you have an active cline and want to add it? if yes, in the oscam.server file you will add it. there are readers as examples to follow inside.

in oscam.conf you can edit /change ports etc (if you want)

• hai un cline attivo e vuoi aggiungerlo? se sì, nel file oscam.server lo aggiungerai. ci sono lettori come esempi da seguire all'interno.

in oscam.conf puoi modificare/cambiare porte ecc (se vuoi)

then since I'm not very practical: would the cline be the m.u list? ht.p: //...username password?

• m3u list isn't cline, and has nothing to do with oscam-emu...

i think that you have something to iptv but i do not use something like that, and i dont' know the way to install it.

better ask the person that give it to you,if it is working in enigma2 , and the way to install it (maybe a telnet command).

else... open a new thread, and ask what you need , because the title here asks for something else, maybe not someone that could help you is reading this thread...

• m3u list isn't cline, and has nothing to do with oscam-emu...

i think that you have something to iptv but i do not use something like that, and i dont' know the way to install it.

better ask the person that give it to you,if it is working in enigma2 , and the way to install it (maybe a telnet command).

else... open a new thread, and ask what you need , because the title here asks for something else, maybe not someone that could help you is reading this thread...

i have a subscription that i maybe get, but as i still couldn't see it (except on the phone with ip smalters, i don't know what to do. the file i have is a test that should work in smarter iptv player / xciptv / xtream / lxtream, then i have the same which should work for elk player / ibo / flix / vlc / smart iptv / gse iptv / ss iptv / set iptv / duplex iptv / and so on

now in addition to having the vu zero I have 2 other top boxes that when I bought them were excellent, they are always based on linux but apart from that I can not enter via Putty / winscp / filezilla etc / telnet, despite putting the parameters of the decoder ip address , door, I had tried it in these ip-s800 super top boxes, practically they have everything but the iptv would be in slalker, so they don't see the channels

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post edit by Moderator

Links and adverising of pay services is against this forum rules. Take this as the first and only warning

Edited once, last by Akragas ().

• your phone isn't enigma2...

also the file in the link, looks an .apk file, which shows android.

if your subscription works in stalker, than do a search for stalker in enigma2 , and you will find if your receiver will works with that...

• your phone isn't enigma2...

also the file in the link, looks an .apk file, which shows android.

if your subscription works in stalker, than do a search for stalker in enigma2 , and you will find if your receiver will works with that...

perhaps the translation is not perfect.

Rchapter putting aside at the moment vu zero (we resume later) the other 2 top boxes I have work mainly with iptv stalker, but has other types like iptv / QHD / panda iptv / xtreamcode / iphd

in the server setting I have: satsharing / ca / emu / cccam / i share / newcamd / code active / server sharing settings / iptv

if I enter code active I still have: w-share / Ms-cam / gs-cam / x-share / x-cam / n-share / i-share / qcam /

then as emu it is composed of: irdeto / seca / viacess / cryptoWorks / biss / nagra / conax / NDS / Powervu / tandberg / drecryptnel satsharing I find automatic / twin protocol / SSSA / SSSA2.

the parameters I wanted to tell you that I have test, are different, in the sense that I have both the m3u link for enigma (but it doesn't work) maybe because I don't know how to configure the vu zero in the file we said, and the link to work with ipsmarter / vlc etc

• yes, perhaps the translation is not perfect , but the central idea is that i wrotte above.

you started asking for oscam-emu, but finally you need something to play iptv (they are different things) .

now, for iptv plugins, there are possibly limits from receivers brand, or cpu (arm , mips etc) , or image. (for example, i know that sf8008 has netflix plugin, but not all receivers do it...).

so you have to do a search for a plugin, that will work in vu+zero (it is important difference to zero 4K) and your image.

and it is a part that i do not have spend any time, so i can't help you about...

• so not to bother you again i should look for a plugin for vu zero to make the iptv work right? obviously on google

just answer this and thank you for your patience

• Removed by Moderator, links or e-mail addresses to any pay services are against the forum rules!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Akragas

that link you gave

it shows that

ask them

im sure they are going to tell you

you need something from one of these

Enigma2 IPTV Plugins

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 3 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• yes... but not just iptv... , free iptv could work perfect but it does not need any password, and it is not "list"

you can ask also the person that provided that to you, if he can give this to work in simle enigma2 list (a telnet command, or a script)

• yes, this site is obviously from the same company where I bought the 2 decoders, and I had a subscription with them before that they gave me for 1 year and it was not bad

but I noticed that there is little like iptv stalker around, but I have already sent questions also about the update, because via usb it does not let me do it, through the various telnet / filezilla / and others it does not make me connect despite do ip We'll see when they answer

as for the vu zero it's a mess why would I have to get my hands on the conf file, but I still don't know what to put

• quello che vuoi non ha nulla a che fare con OSCAM

guarda cosa ho scritto sopra

si certo per il test dici ovvio che te li chiederò, l'oscam emu da quello che ho capito nel vu zero non mi servirà molto per l'enigma iptv, ma mi piacerebbe comunque riuscire a farlo funzionare con un altro tipo m3u o file bouquet, ma il problema è sempre che non so come configurare

perchè ho anche i file bouquet aggiornati e funzionanti, ma se li metto e li converto tramite enigma, o se li installo nel vu zero tramite stucco non vedi i canali

Edited once, last by Akragas ().

• the basic problem, is that you do not understand, that OSCAM EMU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IPTV AND M3U .

to make oscam emu to work, you need a c line subscription (cccam the most common) , satellite reception channels and than (as i wrotte above) you have to replace or follow the example readers in oscam.server file.

• il problema di fondo, è che tu non capisci, che OSCAM EMU NON HA NULLA A CHE FARE CON IPTV E M3U .

per far funzionare oscam emu, è necessario un abbonamento alla linea ac (cccam il più comune), canali di ricezione satellitare e poi (come ho scritto sopra) devi sostituire o seguire i lettori di esempio nel file oscam.server.

yes I know that you need a valid subscription and it is not a problem to find it, paying, but the problem is, if I have the subscription and I can not adjust the parameters to make it work and see the programs .... I would be pissed off

• there are also free/test cccam subscriptions to experiment (and we are here to help if...).

in oscam.server file you will find an example reader. you just have to follow this example, or just replace the existing dns/user/pass by yours.

also if it makes you feel more comfortable here is an italian language corner Italian

• ci sono anche abbonamenti cccam gratuiti/di prova da sperimentare (e siamo qui per aiutarti se...).

nel file oscam.server troverai un lettore di esempio. devi solo seguire questo esempio o semplicemente sostituire dns/user/pass esistente con il tuo.

inoltre se ti fa sentire più a tuo agio qui c'è un angolo di lingua italiana italiano

grazie mille per l'aiuto, sì la cosa più importante è fare i test finché riesco a farlo funzionare, almeno per essere sicuro al 100%, darò un'occhiata al foum italiano, almeno gli errori lo faranno essere molto meno

Edited once, last by Akragas: from what we have seen on some site the cccam both test and annual or more do not cost much, but the doubt comes to me, in the sense that I have read that cccam works through a parabola ???? practically I who don't have it anymore for years I could not make it work in the vuzero or have I not understood anything yet? if so, does it work in the vu zero ip tv? ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!