Usb dvb-t tuner on Vix image

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,397 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi there to everybody I am trying to set up a usb dvb-t tuner on my vu+duo in Ireland but I am having no luck, the tuner I am trying uses the 9035 chipset so the driver I am trying to download is dvb-usb-af9035 (1.0-r1) but when I download it I am getting 3 pages of text saying downloading etc, and the very last line reads FATAL module dvb af9035 not found.

As said I am using a Vix image build 151
    Kernel 3.1.1
    Drivers 2012-02-28

So I want to ask can I install this or not? or has anybody managed to set up a usb dvb-t tuner using this driver in Ireland and if so what image are you using etc.
    And lastly when a usb dvb-t tuner is plugged into the box should I be able to see it recognised by the box?

Thank you for any help received.

• Although the vix is a nice image I just couldn´t get the usb DTT stick to work on it so I gave up as I use it quite a lot
    and went back to BH where it,as you say, is automatically recognised..
    Black volar HD stick is what I use.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!