History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,231 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• my bad! any chance for EPG Translator fix for openpli above v7?

Nothing is impossible in life... Moreover, there is no difference between versions 7.x and 8.x on Pli... And if something doesn't work there, then fix it for 5-10 minutes... It would be desirable If there is a log ... according to the "stories" I do not guess ... But I DO NOT use the EPGTranslator plugin ... I don’t see the point in it at all =) It’s easier for me to add this feature to my EPGImport mod

I opened a new thread

• my bad! any chance for EPG Translator fix for openpli above v7?

Nothing is impossible in life... Moreover, there is no difference between versions 7.x and 8.x on Pli... And if something doesn't work there, then fix it for 5-10 minutes... It would be desirable If there is a log ... according to the "stories" I do not guess ... But I DO NOT use the EPGTranslator plugin ... I don’t see the point in it at all =) It’s easier for me to add this feature to my EPGImport mod

by the way... if you have or you are plannig to add this feature to your EPGImport mod, I would be very interested to try it

• Nothing is impossible in life... Moreover, there is no difference between versions 7.x and 8.x on Pli... And if something doesn't work there, then fix it for 5-10 minutes... It would be desirable If there is a log ... according to the "stories" I do not guess ... But I DO NOT use the EPGTranslator plugin ... I don’t see the point in it at all =) It’s easier for me to add this feature to my EPGImport mod

EPGTranslator plugin available openpli 8.2 here

We hope to add a new feature -- we miss the names of the events on the infobar in English for non-native channels.

We also miss translations in easier ways to search

• master G

Added the Label History Zap Selector
  • UPDATE

• Is there a version of this plugin for python 3 ?

• pepsik What is your plugin looking for exactly when using the green button ("similar"). I've tried your plugin with pure2 (6.5) and when I click the green button I get always a list of thousand channels (looks like all my channels?!) and not just the channels which have more or less the same name.

What I use as userbouquets are a few SAT (19.2°) channels, e.g.

Code
    #SERVICE 1:0:19:283D:3FB:1:C00000:0:0:0:

and a few IPTV bouqets, e.g.

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:333:1002:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//abc%3a8080/live/abc/abc/1234.ts:Das Erste HD+
    #DESCRIPTION Das Erste HD+
  • pepsik Perfect - it works here now! :thumbs up:

There is at the moment now way to see the name of the userbouquet the channel is in (when viewing the similar channels)?

Just though while viewing the similar list it would be a nice info to have (because I have for example categorized my userbouquets by different qualities, e.g. a userbouquet file named "Germany HD" and another one with "Germany SD" and so on).

But when you ask me I myself wouldn't have an idea where to place that info because there is more or less no space left for that :person shrugging: :smiling face with halo:

• There is at the moment now way to see the name of the userbouquet the channel is in (when viewing the similar channels)?

Just though while viewing the similar list it would be a nice info to have (because I have for example categorized my userbouquets by different qualities, e.g. a userbouquet file named "Germany HD" and another one with "Germany SD" and so on).

I thought about it ... but I also didn't come up with a concise design of the menu window where it can be "beautifully" placed ...I love concise information on the screen... I don't like screens "overloaded" with all sorts of "excessive prettiness"

In the end, I abandoned this idea ... The fact is that the channel name almost always contains "HD" , "UHD", "4K", etc. This is more than enough to understand the "quality" of the broadcast... Also, in the "Similar to " window, the channel is displayed only once, even if it belongs to several bouquets ... This is logical. For example, I can attribute the "Eurosport" channel to the "All sports" group and to the "My sports" group ... But the channel will be the same "Eurosport" with the same serviceref, and the "similar to" selection should return the given channel only once ....

Well, and one more thing ... You select a channel "similar to" ... the channel is important to you, what's the difference in which group it is?

• The only thing I'm still at a crossroads ... is whether to display in the "similar to" window the channel that is currently playing (indicated by an arrow) or exclude it from the selection ... we are watching this channel it at that moment and logically we try to find similar other channels

1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20230819120455.jpeg

Now the channel that we are currently watching is in the selection list ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!