AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 801 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,456 times. The last Post () by biko.

• I'm using AJ Panel for creating and managing iptv buquets. Having no problrmd at all (foe example create folder "news" , and I just collect channels I,m interested in this folder. (no one is watching whole iptv, m3u list):)) thank you Biko

What is with live events when for example the channel name is the following football match? If you export these channels to bouquets the name will be update automatically?

• What is with live events when for example the channel name is the following football match? If you export these channels to bouquets the name will be update automatically?

AJPanel is export ch. as it is from server and same name of bouquet and after you have it on fav. you can name it as you want if you want to change !

Now i have Ch. named SSC will exported as it is and by same bouquet name

b.jpg

b-2.jpg

b-3.jpg

• I mean this:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Next week these channel names will be totally different according to next week fixtures. If I export this to the bouquet the channel names will be changes ie. update automatically when server changes the channel names sometimes at next week?

The panel will transfer it as it's name by same url, if provider change url --- then the channel can't accessible !!!

• Many tanks!!! portal txt in hdd. ajpanel ist the best and easy to use !!!

• Hello biko

I have a problem. When I try to show AJPanel the local movie path and save it crushes. I am using dreambox Two, with Merlin OE2.6 image.

Here are the screen shots. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

I had to take the screen shots with phone camera, because screen capture with AJpanel is not working for me either. Another problem which i can not solve.

• Thanks biko for this great tool , and now bouquet editor is amazing , If you please I have a small request in softcam section , there's only one path the plugin dealing with which is the main path , I request to add option to select path so AJpanel can deal with any emu path.

• Softcam section deals only with this path " etc/tuxbox/config "

For example i uses oscamicam emu and its path is " etc/tuxbox/config/oscamicam " , in this case oscam files will not be available

Look at these attached files .

• Great job!!! Thank you it's wonderful!! (File manager :thumbs up: )

...In the bouquet editor, Is possibile to Copy a channel and go "back" to an other bouquet and paste there? (If I do, I lose the selection)

I know you are "at work"... No stress!!!

Thankz again!!! :clapping hands:

Ciao Ale

[ooo]

• Hi,

In an iptv list by Mac, could we hide the bouquets that do not interest ?

Good day

all function for bouquet editor on what you have on your stb, not on provider server

but you can use what new added on v-8.6.0

You can add you blacklist of words you need to hide in IPTV tables

.. This works along with the settings "Skip Adults Channels (from IPTV Server)" to hide words.

........... Example: Adding "acbd" will hide all IPTV Catogries/Channels that include "acbd" from IPTV tables

.. How to set it:

... 1- Create the file "ajpanel_iptv_blacklist" in the panel's backup directory

... 2- Start adding the words you need to hide (each word in a separate line and is case-insensitive)

*************************************************************************************

You can add your custom IPTV prefix words to remove from IPTV tables

.. This works along with the settings option "Remove IPTV Channel Name Prefix (|EN| , |AR|Drama|)"

.. Example: Adding the word "Sport | En:" will remove it from all IPTV channel names in the tables.

.. How:

... 1- Create the file "ajpanel_iptv_prefix" in the panel's backup directory

... 2- Start adding the prefixes you need to remove (each in a separate line and is case-insensitive)

• Not so simple when you want to keep only FR

📺 Channels : BE| BELGIQUE💥BE| CINEMA💥BE| SPORTS💥BE| BELGIUM NL💥FR| FRANCE FHD HD💥FR| FRANCE HEVC SD💥FR| CINEMA FHD HD💥FR| CINEMA HEVC SD💥FR| SPORTS FHD HD💥FR| SPORTS HEVC SD💥FR| AMAZON PRIME SPORT💥FR| SKWEEK-SPORT💥FR| CINE-ACTEUR💥FR| FOXX-CINEMA💥FR| FOXX-SERIES💥FR| UHD Channels💥FR| ENFANTS FHD HD💥FR| ENFANTS HEVC SD💥FR| FUNKIDS-PLAY💥FR| MANGA-PLAY💥FR| CULTURE FHD HD💥FR| CULTURE HEVC SD💥FR| TÉLÉRÉALITÉ / ÉMISSIONS TV💥FR| PLUTO TV💥INTER| Rakuten TV Top Cinema💥FR| MUSIQUE💥INT| FOXX-MUSIC💥INT| CUISINE DU MONDE💥FR| FOXX DOC💥FR| ALL-STAR SPORTS💥FR| E-SPORT💥FR| INFORMATION💥SW| SUISSE💥IT| ITALIA💥IT| INTRATTENIMENTO💥IT| CINEMA💥IT| PRIMAFILA LIVE💥IT| SPORTS💥IT| BAMBINI💥IT| CULTURA💥IT| REGIONALI💥IT| MUSICA💥IT| NOTIZIE💥ES| ESPAÑA💥ES| ENTRETENIMIENTO💥ES| CINE💥ES| DEPORTES💥ES| DAZN💥ES| NIÑOS💥ES| CULTURA💥ES| MÚSICA💥PT| PORTUGAL💥PT| Generalistas💥PT| Entretenimento💥PT| Filmes e séries💥PT| Infantis💥PT| Desporto💥PT| Internacionais💥PT| Documentários💥PT| Música💥PT| Informação💥NL| NEDERLAND💥DE| DEUTSCHLAND💥GR| GREECE💥UK| ENGLAND💥CA| CANADA💥US| USA💥US| LEAGUE PASS💥AR| Maroc💥AR| Algerie💥AR| Tunisie💥AR| Maghreb Kids💥AR| Arabic Channel💥AR| OSN & ART💥AR| MyHD💥AR| BeIN MOVIE SPORT💥AR| SPORTS💥TR| TURQUIE💥KR| KURD💥FR| C+ AFRIQUE💥AF| AFRICAINE💥FR| C+ Caraïbes💥RU| RUSSIE💥PL| POLOGNE💥EX| EXYU💥AL| ALBANIE💥BG| BULGARIA💥HU| HUNGARY💥IL| ISRAEL💥RO| ROMANIA💥ARG| ARGENTINA💥BR| BRAZIL💥BO| BOLIVIA💥CL| CHILI💥CO| COLOMBIA💥EC| ECUADOR💥MX| MEXIQUE💥PA| PANAMA💥PE| PEROU💥FOR ADULTS

🎬 VOD : FR| BOX OFFICE⚜️SD| BOX OFFICE⚜️FR| AMAZON PRIME VIDEO⚜️FR| NETFLIX⚜️FR| DISNEY +⚜️FR| ACTION / AVENTURE⚜️FR| ARTS-MARTIAUX⚜️FR| COM??DIE⚜️FR| COM??DIE - FRAN??AISE⚜️FR| BIOGRAPHIE⚜️FR| CULTE⚜️FR| CULTE - FRANCAIS⚜️FR| DRAME / ROMANCE⚜️FR| DC Comics⚜️FR| HORREUR⚜️FR| THRILLER⚜️FR| MAFIA⚜️FR| Marvel Studios⚜️FR| SCI-FI / FANTASTIQUE⚜️FR| WESTERN / GUERRE⚜️FR| WALT DISNEY - PIXAR⚜️SD| WALT DISNEY - PIXAR⚜️FR| ENFANT / JEUNESSE⚜️FR| 4K-UHD⚜️FR| 4K DISNEY / JEUNESSE⚜️FR| UHD-Dolby Vision⚜️FR| Blu-Ray 3D⚜️FR| MANGA⚜️VO| MANGA VO-VOSTFR⚜️FR| DOCUMENTAIRES⚜️FR| CONCERTS⚜️FR| SPECTACLES⚜️FR| THEATRE⚜️FR| TV SHOW-TIME⚜️FR| NO??L⚜️FR| NO??L KIDS⚜️FR| SPORTS⚜️FR| MOTO GP⚜️FR| FORMULE 1⚜️FR| WRC⚜️FR| NBA LEAGUE⚜️FR| KARAOKES⚜️FR| KARAOKES DISNEY⚜️FR| BLIND TEST⚜️FR| SD-FILMS⚜️VFSTFR| (sourds et malentendants)⚜️VO-VOSTFR| FILMS⚜️IT| aggiunto recenti⚜️IT| Aventura-azione⚜️IT| comedia⚜️IT| CLASSICO⚜️IT|CRIME⚜️IT| fantastico-fantascienza⚜️IT| horror-thriller⚜️IT| drama romantico⚜️IT| cartoni animati⚜️IT| 4K FILMS ⚜️IT| documentari⚜️ES| ACCI??N / AVENTURA⚜️ES| ARTES MARTIALES⚜️ES| CARTELERA⚜️ES| CL??SICO - ESPA??OL⚜️ES| COMEDIA⚜️ES| CRIMEN / TERROR⚜️ES| DRAMA / ROMANCE⚜️ES| FICCI??N / FANT??STICO⚜️ES| INFANTIL / ANIMACI??N⚜️ES| WALT DISNEY - PIXAR⚜️ES| WESTERN / GUERRA⚜️PT| PORTUGAL⚜️DE| DEUTSCHLAND⚜️DE| KINDEREN⚜️NL| NEDERLAND MOVIES⚜️NL| KINDEREN⚜️GR| GREECE⚜️AR| Films Maghreb⚜️AR| Films Arabe⚜️AR| Films islamiques⚜️AR| Films EGYPTE⚜️AR| SHAHID VIP⚜️AR| ARABE KIDS⚜️AR| ARABIC THEATRE⚜️AR| ENGLISH SUB ARAB⚜️TR| AKSIYON MACERA⚜️TR| ALTYAZI MOVIES⚜️TR| FILMER NETFLIX⚜️TR| TURQUIE⚜️IND| INDIA⚜️FOR ADULTS

• Great job!!! Thank you it's wonderful!! (File manager :thumbs up: )

...In the bouquet editor, Is possibile to Copy a channel and go "back" to an other bouquet and paste there? (If I do, I lose the selection)

I know you are "at work"... No stress!!!

Thankz again!!! :clapping hands:

Ciao Ale

You can now copy services between bouquets in the new version.

• Thankz a lot.....you &co. are the best!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!