AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 801 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,479 times. The last Post () by biko.

• You're right to be surprised, because it doesn't happen in all images.

I just tried it on several images and it works normally.

The problem exists in OpenATV 7.2. I tested it on the Octagon SF8008 and Edision OSmio+.

As you can see in the picture I sent, we cannot longer change the duration of the timeout to another than 2sec.

• You're right to be surprised, because it doesn't happen in all images.

I just tried it on several images and it works normally.

The problem exists in OpenATV 7.2. I tested it on the Octagon SF8008 and Edision OSmio+.

As you can see in the picture I sent, we cannot longer change the duration of the timeout to another than 2sec.

Just tried OpenATV 7.0 on Edision OS nino pro with same result.

The problem seems to occur on OpenATV when you click OK to pick the timeout from a list.

This has been fixed for the next version.

For the moment, you can still change the timeout settings with the Left/Right arrows.

• Hi,

Is possible to make text editing (and save) in files like bouquet.tv or display.xml ?? (I can read but not change)

PS I have zero experience but what is "enable/disable wrapping"?

Thank you again!!!!

[ooo]

• Hi,

Is possible to make text editing (and save) in files like bouquet.tv or display.xml ?? (I can read but not change)

PS I have zero experience but what is "enable/disable wrapping"?

Thank you again!!!!

View Mode:

If you click OK on text formatted file (.txt, .xml, .tv, .sh, etc), it wil open the file viewer in wrapping mode. You can use the menu to enable/disable text wrapping.

Edit mode:

Point to the file, click Menu and select "Edit". This will open the file editor where you can change things then save the file or cancel the changes. In this mode, there is no wrapping. This mode can also be used to view files.

Note: Saving changes to your files will always create a backup copy (xx.bak) of the original file before saving the changes .

• Yes...I see!!!! Thank you!!!!

• my question about zap black screen mode

in satellite channels bouquets when channel change zap black screen

but bouquets created by aj panel when channel change zap black screen mode not work

last channel pic still till next channel work

have any solution ?

• None of this works none of the methods for epg?

no event info comes up on the bar at all even when info,help buttons are pressed long or short.?

Edited once, last by slayer7 ().

• Dear biko

we all thank you so much for your nice work , why AJPanel fails to install on Merline OE-2.5 for Dresmbox 920 by telnet it is successfully intalled via .deb file but it crashs and not working normally and fails to open any category in iptv category , when you have time can you test for us , thank you .

• AJ bouquet editor - open any bouquet --press "Menu"- Table Statistic --and exit

enigma freeze.
    Zero4K - ATV 7.2 image 28/03/23

please see log :

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!