State of Card Sharing in the UK 2022

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,115 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• So i've been out of the game for a few months due to house moves etc. Last year I was using Sky DE for most the PL games. What is the situation now in terms of CS on Oscam. I realise Sky DE is gone - are there any other HD options, how about the Spanish stations? I used them for the majority of time a few years back.

I'm not bothered if it's Spanish, Turkish, Nordic, anywhere there's a PL feed is fine.

• this is all over CS possible:

Astra 1 @ 19.2 Ost

TNT Sat France - Arbeiten nur über Oscam als Client
    Movistar Plus Spanien
    MTV
    ORF Österreich
    HD Plus Deutschland
    Eleven Sport und Eleven Sport Pro Belgien
    Kanäle für Erwachsene

HotBird @ 13,0 Ost

Polsat Polen
    NC+ Polen
    Tivusat Italien
    MTV
    Kanäle für Erwachsene
    SRG - RSI - RTS Schweiz
    Eurosport International
    TeleSat Belgien
    4K-Kanäle - Love Nature, Rai 4K, Museum 4K

Astra 3 @ 23,5 Ost

SkyLink Tschechien und Slowakei
    Canal Digitaal Niederlande
    TV Vlaanderen Belgien
    Penthouse XXX
    Kanäle für Erwachsene

Eutelsat @ 16.0 Ost

Orange TV Slowakei
    Antik Sat Tschechische Rep.
    MAX TV Kroatien mit Sport in HD
    Gesamt TV RS, HR, BH, ME.
    Pink Fernseher
    HRT Kroatien
    BN BH

Astra 2 @ 28,2 Ost

SKY UK some channels, includingl BT Sport and EIR Sport

Eutelsat @ 9.0 Ost

Italienisches DVB-T-Paket
    KabelKiosk Deutschland

Thor/Intelsat @ 0.8 West

Digi TV Rumänien und Ungarn
    UPC/M7 Ungarn
    FreeSat Tschechien und Slowakei
    Canal Digital Nordic - Alente
    Fokus Sa Rumänien

BulgarienSat @ 1.9 Ost

Polaris Serbien
    NeoSat Bulgarien (keine HEVC-Kanäle)

HellsatSat @ 39,0 Ost

Bulsatcom Bulgarien
    Telekom Rumänien Dolce

TurkSat @ 42.0 Ost

D-Smart Türkei

Fransat @ 5.0 West

Mediasat- und Rai-DTT-Paket
    Fransat Frankreich

HispaSat @ 30.0 West

Meo Portugal
    Nr. Portugal

Kabel- and DTT-Pakete

UnityMedia Deutschland
    Vodafone Deutschland
    PYUR Deutschland
    Mediaset DVB-T Italien
    NOS Cabo Portugal
    Ziggo Niederlande

• Sky UK is possible again? I thought it was long dead and no one ever found a solution?

• as I wrote>>>>>only some channels

Only in SD I presume too?

So looking the PL rights holders for 22/23 (and beyond) - https://www.premierleague.com/news/2184867

Which European ones from there do we have access to in CS?

NENT comes up a lot, which is now ViaPlay it seems but they're not on your list so I assume not? Is TeleSat the same as Telenet for Belgium?

I'm not sure if that list is showing channels which appear under one of the providers you showed.

• I know there will be PL (live) on these channels:

13e - Canal+ sport (it was recently announced that some PL matches will be given away to c+ streaming service ViaPlay) (Poland)

19e - DAZN (Spain)

23e - Canal+ (Czech and Slovak)

I really miss sky de where you could watch the PL without commentary with just the stadium.

But, where will be Bundesliga???

ps.

23e is worth setting up for ice hockey enthusiasts.

• Match! is on 14w. Last time I checked it was FTA but I use TVH and it doesn't support T2.

If you care about English commentary then IPTV is the only way really. Sky Sports UK, SuperSports SA and Now Sports HK are all english.

There are/were some English on CS. Nova Sports CZ, Super Sports AL and S Sport TR are all english.

Hopefully Canal CZ will also be English.

Also 52E had some dodgy pirate stations that either had a pirate stream of Bein, Sky Sports or BT. Either English or Arabic?

• Unfortunately, the broadcast rights purchased, while extensive, do not allow viewers to be offered the original English soundtrack. This is to protect against piracy and will limit the purchase of CANAL Sport subscriptions from abroad, where packages with the Premier League are significantly more expensive. CANAL acquired the rights for the Czechia and Slovakia.

• Sly Deutschland & Sly Austria with ICAM again.

However, the whole thing still has some limitations at this point.

• It ONLY works on selected hardware in the case of Zgemma H9s and H11S only
    • A newly developed image must be flashed, with this image the hardware is then completely blocked for access.
    • No FTP, no plugins, no OSCAM access, no SSH, no lists, so you can only watch Sly Germany, Sly Austria and HD+ no more and no less!
    • Unfortunately, the fees for the subscription will cost a lot more than in V13/V15 times, since the effort will be a lot greater than before.

It is of course a way with restrictions, but we are one of the few and first who can continue to offer Sly Sat with ICAM despite the new Sly encryption.

Edited once, last by Q157 ().

• Official Post

okay this thread is going way off topic, card sharing should be that exactly, you have a real local card yourself, that you share with others who also have a real local card that they share in return, this thread has descended into the depths of pay servers, which we do not support on this forum.

so for that reason

:closed:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!