E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,209 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 85,746 times. The last Post () by jeepcook.

• Who and why forbids me or anyone else NOT to use a similar built-in functionality in any image, but to use a plugin with extended functionality? Do you have such an opportunity to select from your favorites by channel name, regardless of whether they have EPG or not ... in those images where this is implemented?

Subservices functionality. But for now up to date only in OpenATV images. For information, I've asked years ago to migrate it from images devs to oe-a core. But this has not been taken in account so each oe-a image has its own dev for subservices. I can do nothing anymore for that.

• Subservices functionality. But for now up to date only in OpenATV images. For information, I've asked years ago to migrate it from images devs to oe-a core. But this has not been taken in account so each oe-a image has its own dev for subservices. I can do nothing anymore for that.

HistoryZAP (subservices functionality) made by me works on any images on any version of Python, including DreamOS-based ... The exception is the VTi image, I'm just too lazy to remake the code logic (to support difference in TemplatedMultiContent converter) very slightly so that it works on VTi, not the most popular image

• We can't seriously compare OpenPli and DreamOs to OE-A based images.

It seems so to you :face with tears of joy: , but in fact, everything is much more interesting ...there are not many differences... If you noticed, all the plugins I made work everywhere... and the code in them is ABSOLUTELY THE SAME.... there is no separate code for OA, OE, DreamOS, etc.

• If you noticed, all the plugins I made work everywhere... and the code in them is ABSOLUTELY THE SAME.... there is no separate code for OA, OE, DreamOS, etc.

Yes but they are separate from the oe-a branch dev, not in feeds, because you don't want and you want to keep them closed-sources. And OpenPli, DreamOs have their own dev branch. I can't ask to a oe-a dev to make it's dev for other images, the answer will be that he can't commit to these images..

• Yes but they are separate from the oe-a branch dev, not in feeds, because you don't want and you want to keep them closed-sources. And OpenPli, DreamOs have their own dev branch. I can't ask to a oe-a dev to make it's dev for other images, the answer will be that he can't commit to these images..

There is nothing wrong with diversity. The main thing is that they keep the basic functionality of the Enigma2 framework and "expand" it within their projects ... The beauty is in the variety and choice of what you (the user) like specifically

• Enjoy!

:beer1:

• Hello,

Is the tvg-shift m3u8 parameter supported by the plugin?

I've tested a case:

Code
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="canal+cinemaouest" tvg-shift="-1" tvg-logo="http://<picon_url>" group-title="=== Canal+ AF ===",C+ CINEMA CENTRE AF
    http://<stream_url>
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="canal+cinemaouest" tvg-logo="http://<picon_url>" group-title="=== Canal+ AF ===",C+ CINEMA OUEST AF
    http://<stream_url>

I obtain the same epg for these 2 channels, no shift for the first one. Perhaps a limitation of epgimport, no?

• Is the tvg-shift m3u8 parameter supported by the plugin?

No it's not supported... I've seen this kind of tag in one or two playlists. This is not quite "standard" ... There are certain rules for the formation of XMLTV (EPG) and the format of timestamps is clearly regulated there ...This tag, most likely, is considered by the authors of the playlist, the example of which you gave, as a time correction to the existing timestamp in XMLTV ... but according to the rules for generating timestamps for XMLTV, they must be set either in localtime or in GMT and timeshift ... Using such a tag to correct the time given in XMLTV is more like pulling an owl on a globe... Since timestamps in XMLTV itself assume the use of a time offset ... And their logic can only be in one thing - if you use with this playlist an EPG (XMLTV) created not for this playlist, but most likely even for another country or region

-------> https://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/XMLTVFormat - Pay attention to the values for the start and stop attributes

• ok :frowning face:

No need to be sad :upside down face: this can be added .. but it will be used by 0.0001% of users ... i.e. only by you ... Nothing is impossible if you wish ... But you need to clearly understand what is meant by "tvg-shift" i.e. is the logic that I suggested a few posts above correct? Anyway, at the moment the algorithm parses all existing tags and their values, but some of them are not used ... I need to add just "a couple of lines" to the code and this will work as an additional time offset in XMLTV

• I need tvg-shift only for few channels,

Is the logic of this tag correctly described by me above in the posts?

But this logic can only be implemented for channels that are at least somewhat different ... in name or group ... if you have entries in the playlist that differ only in that one has "tvg-shift" tag, and the other does not. then the logic is not implemented

• I need tvg-shift only for few channels,

Is the logic of this tag correctly described by me above in the posts?

But this logic can only be implemented for channels that are at least somewhat different ... in name or group ... if you have entries in the playlist that differ only in that one has "tvg-shift" tag, and the other does not. then the logic is not implemented

Yes I read your previous mod posts. I'm ok with you, the logic would be to have the information directly in the xml with correct timestamps. I think I will contact the epg provider to see if he can do something for the different cases I detected.

And I confirm the channels have different names between the one with "tvg-shift" and the one without. It's the case in my previous example.

• How can I filter or limit the bouquets before creating them in e2m3u, like in jedimaker?

Two ways:

1) Edit the m3ufilter.conf file by adding the channel groups you don't need, by analogy with the existing ones. Then in the "card" of the provider, turn on "Restricted categories filter". When creating bouquets, the categories you set will be ignored

2) Use playlist template (****-sort-override.xml). There you can "under yourself" customize any of your "Wishlist" - RE: [Plugin] E2m3u2bouquet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!