OpenPli 12.3 DM800se sim2.1& original ssl84d

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,183 times. The last Post () by mrlu.

• HDD is not working! a driver instal from HDD give green display

HDD works for recording and playback. But it does not work when installing plugins (green screen). This is true for both the clone and the original. Please correct if possible. I leave the crash log

Thank you

I installed another image.

Edited once, last by Recai68 ().

HDD works for recording and playback. But it does not work when installing plugins (green screen). This is true for both the clone and the original. Please correct if possible. I leave the crash log

Thank you

Code
    Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 223, in processDelay
    callback(*retval)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaScanner/plugin.py", line 24, in mountpoint_choosen
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Scanner.py", line 181, in scanDevice
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 662, in getBlockDevInfo
    TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

It seems that your HDD has an unformatted or unrecognized partition. Make sure that your HDD only has 1 primary partition and it's in fat32 / ext2 / ext3

Thank you

Code

callback(*retval)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaScanner/plugin.py", line 24, in mountpoint_choosen
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 662, in getBlockDevInfo

It seems that your HDD has an unformatted or unrecognized partition. Make sure that your HDD only has 1 primary partition and it's in fat32 / ext2 / ext3

Rick28 thank you very much

Thank you

Code

callback(*retval)

The fact is that this error appears in 3 different DM800se with different HDDs (two clones and one original). It should also be noted that there is no error on PLI 8.3

• is there converted Openpli 8.3 image for colon DM800se sim2.1?

• -DM800se -SIM2.10 clone & original

-GCC 12.2.0

-Glibc 2.37

-GStreamer 1.22.2

-Python 2.7.18

-OpenSSL 3.1.1

-Busybox 1.36.1

-Linux kernel 3.2.102

-OSCAM-EMU 11718-798

-Feeds server is working

-Full-HD Teletext

-Front LED blink speed Setup

-ZapMode (black and hold)

-new AudioSelection

-Build date: 2023-06-26

• Work a867?

• Try the driver on feeds server

20230626183957.png

• Hi,

Thanks for the good work.

I installed this image and it works.

I installed it with Multiboot.

Is there a possibility to install the PiconManager?

Greetings Johannes

Edited once, last by otty82 ().

-GCC 12.3

-Glibc 2.37

-GStreamer 1.22.3

-Python 2.7.18

-OpenSSL 3.1.1

-Busybox 1.36.1

-Linux kernel 3.2.102

-OSCAM-EMU 11718-798

-Feeds server is working

-Full-HD Teletext

-new AudioSelection

-Build date: 2023-07-11

• mrlu

Changed the title of the thread from “OpenPli 12.2 DM800se sim2.1& original ssl84d” to “OpenPli 12.3 DM800se sim2.1& original ssl84d”.

-GCC 12.3

-Glibc 2.37

-GStreamer 1.22.5

-Python 2.7.18

-OpenSSL 3.1.1

-Busybox 1.36.1

-Linux kernel 3.2.102

-OSCAM-EMU 11718-798

-Feeds server is working

-Full-HD Teletext

-new AudioSelection

-Build date: 2023-07-22

• It seems that AAC passthrough is broken on these newer images (I cannot pinpoint exactly when it broke, sorry). Disabling AAC downmix results in no audio. Before it would send a dolby audio signal.

opkg update + opkg upgrade also tries to rewrite the full system which fails due to lack of storage.

This device also runs extremely low on RAM. Enabling ZRAM would be beneficial to avoid crashing due to out of memory

Edited once, last by TigTex ().

• With the latest 12.3 image couldn't initialize the USB drive in order to use it for flashexpand.

Here are the errors:

Aug 10 15:40:44 dm800se user.err mount.exfat-fuse: exFAT file system is not found

Aug 10 15:40:44 dm800se kern.err kernel: [ 1330.149000] EXT4-fs (sda1): Couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2000)

And this is how I fixed it. There is some journal incompatibility.

root@dm800se:~# mke2fs /dev/sda1 -O ^metadata_csum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!