Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,413 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• enigma2-cams-oscam-systemd_svn11714-icamv6_armhf. Dreambox DM920 UHD. SysCC - oscam-1.20 & oscam, usr/bin/cam - same, etc/tuxbox/config - only oscam-1.20. Reason? Error? Where oscam?

Enabled oscam, not oscam-1.20, but all channels work except Sky Germany.

IPTV - all German channels work, except for UHD, and HD quality from satellite is better.

• Again unclear why i need to install again oscam _ r11714-798 from here Everything you need for SKY DE ICAM all enigma2 images and receivers

when i have allready Oscam-icam_ r11714-798 ???

by the way i installed enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11714-emu-r798_all.ipk because of my receiver VU+ ZERO 4k and get new softcam.oscam_11714 but in that file i can't find where is oscam files ????

or i need to install that plugin and that oscam need to replace with oscam-emu(11711-798) in /usr/bin and than in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu where is all oscam files in oscam.server need to add c line where i have SKY DE working with icam and streamrelay ?????

Edited once, last by _pinky_ ().

• Sì, carica vari elenchi di canali (impostazioni) e aggiungi manualmente sky_icam_list al tuo bouquet

Hi Atari,

can you explain how Icam can be installed even for inexperienced users?

There are 3 files in your post.

oscam_1.20 is the oscam to install? oscam_config are the configuration files to be included in the oscam mentioned above? in oscam.server should the cccam lines be inserted? inside the file there is also userbouquet, where should it be inserted? What is DS store? the latest sky_icam_picons file?

Sorry so much but my level is 0 and I would like to try to understand !!!

Thank you so much in advance for your availability

• :english only1:

if you have a Dreambox One / Two you can take the aarch64 oscam_1.20 and use it (if you have other image then take for your box available oscam!).

In oscam.server your data from server come in (tier1 ocam support server ! otherwise no picture)

Device

User

Pass

in the simple_confings is the sky_de_icam sender list that you must integrate is everything described.

Picons for sky_icam you will find in the FILEBASE or in my signature as well as the aarch64 oscam or simple_configs

important :

the aarch64 oscam is a .bin file you overwrite over your existing file!

• Guys, I really need your help.

I have download the icam patch from this link:

I have also changed the settings:

Include ECM in HTTP streams NO

Decrypt HTTP streams YES

Decrypt HTTP stream downloads NO

Load unlinked bouquets YES

When I select any sky de channels, it dont work as it still show black so I have downloaded this:

It still didnt work.

I am using octagon sf8008 openatv 6.4.

Here is my oscam.server:

Please help me to fix the problem.

• you need only right read !

i have zgemma. Il Ok?

• Official Post

How we will know if oscam is configured well

If you are using the files we linked that comes with configs, everything is already configured for you.

Only we can have icam lines ???

If its still not working after doing all the required steps then your provider doesn`t have those channels.

Use the oscam webinterface log to find out what`s happening while viewing the modified ICam channel list.

• How we will know if oscam is configured well

If you are using the files we linked that comes with configs, everything is already configured for you.

Only we can have icam lines ???

If its still not working after doing all the required steps then your provider doesn`t have those channels.

Use the oscam webinterface log to find out what`s happening while viewing the modified ICam channel list.

Thank you for your effort till now and thank you very much for your help, but when i get right line everything is ok now and i can watch sky de

In the moment i watch DAZN 1 and for all mates which can't watch icam SKY DE the biggest problem is that to find or buy ther line with icam.

Once again thank you.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!