Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,757 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• hi

i am running open pli at vu ultimo 4k kindly help me to install patch for sky de etc.

i tried so far but nothing is working for me

i am looking working osacm with icam patch and kindly step to step guide best regards

• Hi,

I have DM920UHD-4K + OpenATV 7.2 + Oscam-EMU.

Please, I want to install "ICAM". I need help, with instructions and files + a tutorial (if possible).

I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much. Hugs.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• Official Post

Please, I want to install "ICAM". I need help, with instructions and files + a tutorial (if possible).

• Thanks to Master G for the instructions which i followed to the letter, it works very well on openbh image, but not so well on openvix image, which i would have prefered but was a bit slow, just my experience, didn't try other images, my box is a vu+ ultimo 4k.

• Hey guys,

I am running a few GigaBlue and Octagon Receivers on my homenet with succesfull oscam-icam configuration with OpenATV6.4 and OpenATV7.1. So I guess i know the basics... but it gives me headaches since weeks for my DreamBox UH900 to work.

I tried OpenATV7.1 on the box with the same configuration then with the other devices, no luck. Streamrelay is not sending and request to the server. It seems just dead. The same if I try to confgure ragegast.

So I went back to DreamEliteOS with OE 2.5 image as far as I can see... I am not absolutely sure how i can identify with type of image I use on my DMM900 UHD.

I installed the latest 11718-r798 with Icam v9 and also 11715 with Icam v5 patch. both don't work with DreamOS. - So I hope you can help me. It is also very annoying that HD+ isn't working without interrupts every minute. With openATV and on my other devices everything works fine, but not with the DMM900 UHD bitch...

I would much appreciate if you can help and would also provide logs or requests of you guys.

• but not so well on openvix image, which i would have prefered but was a bit slow, just my experience, didn't try other images, my box is a vu+ ultimo 4k.

Hmm, I have tested most images on the same Box and almost every image works flawless

I think i know now why it was slow, i changed the skin when i set it up to one i like, i have just set it up from scratch on vix and didn't change the skin and it's running great, you live and learn.

• hello guys,

i used latest oscam with vu+ uno 4k on openpli without any problem.

now i bought a dreambox one and tried to install the same there. so i tried a script from my supplier, but without success.

then tried some other oscam from here and some feeds but either it does not work at all and the picture stays dark or it‘s freezing a lot. on vu 4k everything is okay so not a problem from server.

is there anyway who could help me out with this? i have the latest dreamOS 2.6, but more like a newbie there.

i would be happy to donate for a beer to someone ;)

thank you.

• now solved :party-time:

• for a few hours sky de with icam configuration has been jerky, until now it was fine. I use openatv or egami combo on zgemma h9 and never had problems like this. What can it depend on? Is there a solution to the problem?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!