Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,135 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Hi there,

I wanted to test with the patched TVH 4.3 and have build the image and container successfully.

But, for some reason this release of TVH doesn't recognize my Kathrein EXIP-418 Sat>IP Server.

However, v4.3~26713c1 (running on my Synology NAS on DSM 6.2.6) does recognize the EXIP. But this build is not patched.

It's not a matter of the network config of the container (I think), since I used "host" and Host is within same network (VLAN) as my EXIP.

Hence I suspect it to be an issue of the version 4.3-2036~g81838dbb6-dirty

How can I test the same thing probably with those patched libdvbcsa, etc with one of previous (older) builds?

Edit: Or shall I try with macvlan for this specific container first? Never used this before because of no real need but in this case it might would make sense?

Thanks!

• =[M.I.T.M]= mostly satip clients only work if there in the same network, may this is the issue.

You can try the docker container with host (Setting: "network host") or may it works when u manualy set the desc.xml via Startup Parameter.

Example:

--satip_xml http://exp-ip:8080/desc.xml

fegol sorry for hijack this thread, but does the patch fpr libdvbcsa also works for minisatip, but in my option, we have to patch minisatip too...

Also the satip-Server of tvh does not work... but we can use the url on the client, so its no necessary to fix for satip-server in TVH...

• Hey there,

thanks for the neat patch. Patching and compiling of libdvbcsa and tvheadend worked great. But when i try to start tvheadend i get the following error:

"/usr/bin/tvheadend: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/tvheadend: undefined symbol: dvbcsa_bs_key_set_ecm"

Running ubuntu 20.04 in an lxc proxmox container. Any idea what i am missing?

Joe

• Patch is working great, thanks to all involved!

I have it running under Ubuntu 20.04 and replaced my previous tvheadend 4.2.9 with git commit 1295dd2.

When compiling tvheadend, make sure to use the following command to configure. This took me a while.

Code
    ./configure --disable-dvbcsa

The new version of tvheadend even imported all my config. Just transcoding isn't working currently. Have to figure this out later.

• I'm currently struggling to make the patched TVH binary in the way that I can run it afterwards.

First,libdvbcsa was patched & installed before and old libdvbcsa-dev got purged, like this:

Code
    git clone https://github.com/glenvt18/libdvbcsa
    cd libdvbcsa
    git config apply.whitespace nowarn
    git apply libdvbcsa.patch
    ./bootstrap
    ./configure
    make
    sudo apt-get purge libdvbcsa-dev
    make install

Next, TVH got patched and then make it (successfully)

Code
    cd tvheadend
    git config apply.whitespace nowarn
    git apply tvheadend43.patch
    make clean
    ./configure --disable-dvbcsa --disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static --disable-hdhomerun_client --enable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config
    make

If I now want to run tvheadend binary, I get:

Code
    root@tvh-ubuntu-focal:~/tvheadend/build.linux# ./tvheadend 
    ./tvheadend: symbol lookup error: ./tvheadend: undefined symbol: dvbcsa_bs_key_set_ecm

Any ideas where my mistake is?

Thanks!

EDIT:

ok, missed to purge also libdvbcsa1

Now I can run the binary. What's the default user and PWD for web ui access?

But, packaging it is still not possible with

Code
    ./Autobuild.sh -t xenial-amd64

It results in:

• Hi & thank's for the this great solution. It's working like a charm.

The only issue I have is with a bug in TVH 4.3. Some services are hidden "parent disabled" randomly after scanning.
    This issue does not occur when using TVH 4.2.

Would it be possible to use TVH 4.2 instead of 4.3 in this docker file?

Thank you in advance

• Hi, cannot send private message here?

fegol
    i try to make a patch for vdr dvbapi.

i found a starting point with tvheadend42-ffdecsa-v1.patch.zip.

i do not know how this part of the code is working?

dr->dr_ecm = (ptr[2] - ptr[4]) == 4 ? ptr[0x15] : 0;

how can i get "dr_ecm" from oscam, or is it in encrypted/decrypted TS Data?
    please contact me...
    thanks

• If you go to the first page there are patches for 4.2... No idea if they work.

Is it possible to make patching of tvheadend inside CoreElec 9.2.8?

I would also like to know this. Perhaps it is possible to transfer the Docker Container from another Linux Distribution (with git) to CE? CE has no git to build the patched versions of TVH and libdvbcsa.

But I am not familiar with docker yet.

Is it possible to make patching of tvheadend inside CoreElec 9.2.8?

I would also like to know this. Perhaps it is possible to transfer the Docker Container from another Linux Distribution (with git) to CE? CE has no git to build the patched versions of TVH and libdvbcsa.

But I am not familiar with docker yet.

It can also be built within CoreELEC without any problems,

just create a patches folder "here" and copy the unzipped content of libdvbcsa.patch.zip to the patches folder and rename the patch to something like libdvbcsa-01-LS.patch,

and copy the unpacked contents of tvheadend43.patch.zip into "this folder" and rename the patch to something like tvheadend43-03-LS.patch.

and running this command in a linux terminal:

Code
    export PROJECT=Amlogic # Amlogic, Generic, RPi, ...  #
    export ARCH=arm # arm or aarch64                     #

scripts/build libdvbcsa
    scripts/create_addon tvheadend43

And the end result: target/addons/9.2/Amlogic/arm/service.tvheadend43/service.tvheadend43-9.2.104.zip

• Hello,

at the moment i using on my server Tvheadend 4.3-2027~ge3f4f222e with OSCam r11713.

Which files i need to get work ICAM Sat? Cable works without any problems

Thx

hackbird

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!