OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,895 times. The last Post () by samur.

• After uninstalling all the other softcams and installing Oscam it loaded all ok and showed active in softcam manager but no option to stop or restart also icam not working and the box became very laggy and unresponsive so i tried Oscam on my Z gemma H9 twin with the same server and image and all works fine .

• Vix softcam manager looks for /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf

The ipk works fine

We do have a softcam script method that allows different locations but I'm not sure how that works. I think it looks for the init.d script but I can't see it.

Edit the script method was only added in vix 6.0 so that probably wouldn't work on older images

• Official Post

Vix softcam manager looks for /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf

We do have a softcam script method that allows different locations but I'm not sure how that works. I think it looks for the init.d script but I can't see it.

Edit the script method was only added in vix 6.0 so that probably wouldn't work on older images

Thanks bud, I'm rarely ever on VIX, but i installed a fresh VIX 6 3 003 this morning, FTP'd the ipk over, started it in softcam manger, rebooted box and tested both on sly UK and DE icam channels.

As said before, if you already have a working version of oscam installed on your STB then the easiest method is to simply replace the bin file. The problem is most peeps posting in this thread have zero idea where there bin files are, no idea what FTP is, no idea what putty or telnet is and simply say it is not working. They don't provide either the telnet log or an oscam log, and somehow expect us to guess what is not working.

I shall for the benefit of those less experienced repeat he oscam bin replacement procedure:

If you have a working version of oscam already, then this is a simple process. You have it all setup already, you only need to add the new .bin file with icam support.

FTP to the location of your current oscam.bin file

rename the current oscam.bin to oscam.old

FTP the correct bin file for your STB type, from the first post of this thread to the same location as your old bin file.

Rename the file you have just FTP over, to exactly what it was called before you added the .old to the end of it, taking note that the file name is case sensitive.

So if it was called "OscAm_19999357_hairyballs" you would need to rename the file you FTP'p over to OscAm_19999357_hairyballs

Give the file 755 permissions either by a right click on the file with filezilla or a Chmod command from putty.

Reboot STB and access your oscam webif in the normal way yourSTBipaddress:8888

Once you have oscam running and have installed an icam channel list, then you will also need the correct oscam configs for stream relay to work.

Your old configs are not likely to work on icam, as stream relay is required.

IF anyone dose not understand any of the terms used above

Please see a great setup guide that KiddaC has done HERE

• samur

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I keep seeing a few posts on this forum of people asking for sky UK icam picons in various sizes.
    Just as a reminder my e2piconizer plugin downloads sky uk 28.2e picons. So you can always have the latest. You can also style them how ever you want to. Unfortunately not for dreamboxes at the moment.
    E2Piconizer - Picon Downloader/Creator

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Is there any explanation Sky UK works on zero 4k while on zgemma h7s it won't with the same line and config

To answer myself and those who want to watch sky uk on PurE2 v 6.5

Unpack this file and install on PurE2 or take only the bin file if you don't already have it in your cam directory or everything if you are doing a fresh installation

What is important is to take the complete config directory with all the files, just add your data to oscam.server

It must be set in the settings

Include ECM in HTTP streams - NO

Descramble HTTP streams - YES

Descramble received HTTP streams - NO

Load unlinked user bouquets - YES

Run the emulator and you have a picture on sky uk channels on PurE2 v 6.5

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-icam_all.ipk

kpioöo-z7

kpioöo-z7

• Hello managers and dear friends, please help me.
    I have a Dreambox 7020 HD on which the image openpli 11.3 is installed.
    Now I want to install oscam_11718-emu-icam so that I can open German Sky package channels etc.
    Today, I installed enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-icam_all.ipk and entered the account information of cccam in the oscam.server file. But no matter what I do, no channel opens. Even the channels of other packages that used to be opened with oscam_11718-emu-r798 are not even opened anymore. Please help me to solve this problem.

• But no matter what I do, no channel opens. Even the channels of other packages that used to be opened with oscam_11718-emu-r798 are not even opened anymore.

German channels open with stream relay, so you have to enter or install these settings (look at the first page of this thread)

• i am using open Atv 6.4 i am NOT having a problem installing the soft cam, when i come to using the softcam set up its trying to load channel list,then when i

try to download soft cam it tells me to install with the ok button but nothing. I had a plugin which i deleted but i have noticed the channel list is still there

is this the problem if so i will delete it.

• which channels you correspond to (skit 09CD)

2C29 2C28 007B 007A 0078 0081 0087 006F 0084 0079 0082 052F 3B65 3B64 007C 10E3 1018 10E2 3B62 0086 3B61 10EE 3B63 007F 1C5C 052E 0077 0076 422E

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

Edited once, last by viper82 ().

• Code
    Hello everyone, could you help me, I'm a beginner, I have zgemma h7s, with open atv 6.4, who can tell me the exact procedure both to install the CAM, but above all to install userbouquet, and do the other things to make the All,? I tried but I can not, thank you very much if you want to help me a greeting to all

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!