OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,760 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Official Post

Mám VU+UNO 4KSE, IMG BackupPurE2 od admina JAKITAKI
    V tomto Backup funguje
    - enigma2-plugin -cams-Oscam-11.718_ICam_DE-UK-IT
    SKY DE funguje vše OK.
    Sky IT obsahuje hodně stream relay TV stanic, ale funguje jen asi 6 stanic, ostatní se neotevřou.
    V Img PurE2 funguje Oscam i pro Sky UK, která obsahuje stream relay televizních stanic i pro tohoto poskytovatele.
    Nemám žádnou kartu. Nemohu otevřít žádnou stanici.
    Co je řešení?

I have VU+UNO 4KSE, IMG BackupPurE2 from admin JAKITAKI

In this Backup works

- enigma2-plugin -cams-Oscam-11.718_ICam_DE-UK-IT

SKY DE works everything OK.

Sky IT contains a lot of stream relay TV stations, but only about 6 stations work, the others will not open.

In Img PurE2, Oscam also works for Sky UK, which includes a stream relay of TV stations for this provider as well.

I don't have any card. I can't open any station.

What is the solution?

:Translate:  

• this is through google translate sky uk works fine on my vu+duo k4 and on my zero k4 my oscam runs and stop runs and stop i have openpli image

where should i look i can't find the problem on the duo k4 runs fine zero k4 goes and then nothing and goes again it is not stable I hope someone can help me thanks in advance and already tried with bin file

• #SERVICE 1:0:19:76:6:85:21:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a17999/1%3a0%3a19%3a76%3a6%3a85%3aC00000%3a0%3a0%3a0%3a:Sky Nature HD NEU

#DESCRIPTION Sky Nature HD NEU

#SERVICE 1:0:19:70:D:85:21:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a17999/1%3a0%3a19%3a70%3aD%3a85%3aC00000%3a0%3a0%3a0%3a:Sky Documentaries HD NEU

#DESCRIPTION Sky Documentaries HD NEU

• Here is my version of the sky uk 28.2e bouquet. Using a sat scan from last night. Obviously re-order it to your own preferences.
    I think all the channels open in this list (if you have the requirements to do so). Couldn't fully test as I kept getting what I am calling the "Black screen of death" on my box. Which requires a full reboot.

• Here is my version of the sky uk 28.2e bouquet. Using a sat scan from last night. Obviously re-order it to your own preferences.
    I think all the channels open in this list (if you have the requirements to do so). Couldn't fully test as I kept getting what I am calling the "Black screen of death" on my box. Which requires a full reboot.

Very impressive so do i just delete the current 28e bouquet and copy and paste the new one

• Official Post

Very impressive so do i just delete the current 28e bouquet and copy and paste the new one

Yes, delete the previous userbouquet.sky_UK.tv file and replace it with the new one.

As long as your old "userbouquet.sky_UK.tv" has the same spelling as the new, you won`t need to edit the "bouquets.tv" file.

Obviously if the spelling is different, then update the "bouquets.tv" file to match what KiddaC gave you.

• And as I have just been asked privately. This is all channels whether requiring stream relay or not. My own preference to have them all in the same bouquet. It has all the latest refs, its up to you how you streamline that file.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Ciao, ho un vecchio zgemma star h2 su cui era installato openatv 5.1 ma non mi permetteva di installare oscam icam per vedere sky de perché non supportava la versione 6.4 o la versione 7.1 perché si bloccava.

Quindi ho messo il velocissimo openpli 8.3, ho installato l'oscam 11718 con putty, mettendo la stringa python -c "$(wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…oad/main/Emu/installer.py -qO - )"

Poi metto le mie credenziali in oscam.server e metto su ecm....yes/no/no/yes ma va tutto bene sui canali polacchi, svizzeri e spagnoli, quando non bombardano, ma si sky de niente , dove sbaglio?

Grazie per la risposta

Hi, I have an old zgemma star h2 that had openatv 5.1 installed but it wouldn't let me install oscam icam to see sky de because it didn't support version 6.4 or version 7.1 because it crashed.

So I put the very fast openpli 8.3, I installed oscam 11718 with putty, putting the string python -c "$(wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…oad/main/Emu/installer.py -qO - )"

Then I put my credentials in oscam.server and put on ecm....yes/no/no/yes but everything is fine on Polish, Swiss and Spanish channels, when they don't bomb, but yes sky de nothing, where am I wrong?

Thanks for the reply

:Translate:  

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

thanks kiddaC

what is the difference to the box when you do the icam method through dvbapi or this other way with the http stream added to the line.

#SERVICE 1:0:1:1325:7E7:2:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a17999/1%3a0%3a1%3a1325%3a7E7%3a2%3a11A0000%3a0%3a0%3a0%3a:Sky Atlantic

#DESCRIPTION Sky Atlantic

• For those having smatrcard of sky UK

they can first try without ICam channel list

and channels which not working with the normal list

then you can create for them a special list .

###

i think there are only 8 channels (SD) which need a special list and 100 can work with the normal list.

##

For the HD channels we need a special list and an extra key (k1) in the reader

because of the extra protection of the CWs.

;

• Hello everyone, i finally managed to make it work(sky uk) icam. but when i restart the box it stops working. Not even showing up in webif. Anyone facing the same issue? Box Zgemma Star H2 image Openatv 7.0 latest version.

• Hello everyone, i finally managed to make it work(sky uk) icam. but when i restart the box it stops working. Not even showing up in webif. Anyone facing the same issue? Box Zgemma Star H2 image Openatv 7.0 latest version.

Did you kill enigma2 before restarting?

no how to do that? (sorry but im new to enigma boxes)

after you do all the work, log into putty and send this command --- killall -9 enigma2

after you do all the work, log into putty and send this command --- killall -9 enigma2

No luck...

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!