OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,723 times. The last Post () by samur.

• If enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-icam_all.ipk has patched binary and lib files file then why all confusion with all individuall binaries posted , I think some are installing the ipk and even the copying bin file over and could someone just not make deb version ?

I understand it is getting out of control now to many questions and two or more threads going at once so one closed for that reason just the one now

But still same questions :((

• I have an active skit 09cd card and box for testing if anyone can help me extract k1 and k3 keys.

there are two of us, but apparently those who know hold it tight

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• Attached is an ipk for VIX users to test via the script method.

I am aware that VIX images report configs missing, but the config files do actually install to etc/tuxbox/config like you would expect, I have no idea why VIX dose this at this point, nor have much time to look at it.

As always, posts that simply say "it is not working" are useless.

Please post with debug logs, telnet logs and / or oscam logs.

I'm not sure why but for me on vix if I haven't watched a channel for a while and goto a none stream relay channels it plays straight away

If I goto a stream relay channel I can see the ecm info but black screen till I choose restart in softcam script menu then the channel plays.

• Official Post

I am never on VIX long enough to test it long term. In fact my main image is still PY2 based ATV 6.4, i did run latest pli for 3 days without issues until yesterday.

Have you had any issues with a crash?? see posts 419 on.....

Can you try running the STB in debug mode for a few days to see if we can shed some light on the issue ?

• The post on 419 is for using softcam manager.

Latest ipk uses softcam script but it does make sense when I had issues with softcam manager restart softcam not showing till editing the binary name. This should be ok with softcam script

Yes I'll try debug logs

• "You need to do this, then that, then this...."

What really needs to happen is for anyone that has the patch (which was posted on another forum before being taken down for whatever reason) to post it publicly so it can be baked in to vanilla OSCAM.

• Official Post

"You need to do this, then that, then this...."

What really needs to happen is for anyone that has the patch (which was posted on another forum before being taken down for whatever reason) to post it publicly so it can be baked in to vanilla OSCAM

The patch is not pubic is it ? If it was it would be on the forum. (and it is not pubic for good reason)

If you had the patch you still end up with a bin file. That is of little help to the noob user that cant fathom how to FTP a channel list.

• Official Post

Can any1 help,I downloaded oscam -icam ipk from a few post back ,it installed all configs in etc folder,but it says key file missing ,also day internal error opening device dev/sci1

the key error is for a softcam.key file, if you dont use softcam.keys turn the reader off.

The same with the internal reader, if you dont have a card then turn the reader off, or delete it from oscam.server and reboot.

• "You need to do this, then that, then this...."

What really needs to happen is for anyone that has the patch (which was posted on another forum before being taken down for whatever reason) to post it publicly so it can be baked in to vanilla OSCAM

The patch is not pubic is it ? If it was it would be on the forum. (and it is not pubic for good reason)

If you had the patch you still end up with a bin file. That is of little help to the noob user that cant fathom how to FTP a channel list.

I'm told it was posted publicly on another forum, then removed.

Only a few people managed to grab it while it was up and they are being spoiled little bitches about it.

It could be submitted as a pull request to OSCAM and all would have it, like the DE patch.

• One of the staff members on here pointed out that its not public because they don't want to see every for sale section flooded with "fully loaded" boxes.

I don't see how keeping the patch private, but then posting precompiled biners hinders that. People are struggling to figure out how to install it so they are more likely to buy one of these preconfigured boxes!

With IPTV at where it is now, who's really going to be selling pre configured sat boxes in the UK/EU?

It requires people to have a dish while almost everyone already has internet ready for IPTV.

One IPTV provider goes down, the resellers just move to a new one.

If the sat encryption changes, that's probably down for a good while and might never come back.

Its only us nerds that really care about sat nowdays. Let us have our fun.

:person shrugging: knows what is in those precompiled bins. There could be anything.

• Can any1 help,I downloaded oscam -icam ipk from a few post back ,it installed all configs in etc folder,but it says key file missing ,also day internal error opening device dev/sci1

the key error is for a softcam.key file, if you dont use softcam.keys turn the reader off.

The same with the internal reader, if you dont have a card then turn the reader off, or delete it from oscam.server and reboot.

Thanks,I deleted the readers am not using in oscamsever,what Abt the reader emulator,do I need it

• Official Post

Edited the bad language out the above post.

Yes anything could be in a bin file, or any exe, or a zip, or any type of compressed file.

Even with source code present, i don't pretend to understand even half of what all the modules do. There is a few million lines of code to read through :laugh1:

As said, whomever made this patch did not make it public, there is a bucket load of closed source code everywhere, all the DVB drivers on every STB ever made are closed source. Not everything is transparent, nor will it ever be.

• I thought the ipk at first post contained the patch or it suffice as explained by the staff but really it doesn't work for me in clearing sky it and sky uk ,skyuk still freezes . i don't know of others , maybe you can try it if you haven't already.

• Official Post

what are people talking about? the ipk works doesnt it? is he saying there is a hd version? is that what he means.

No, he wants to compile his own oscam bin

HD would probably work if you have the required keys to run the card correctly, and that is like trying to land on the Sun to cook Xmas dinner.

• what are people talking about? the ipk works doesnt it? is he saying there is a hd version? is that what he means.

No, he wants to compile his own oscam bin

HD would probably work if you have the required keys to run the card correctly, and that is like trying to land on the Sun to cook Xmas dinner.

so what does he specifically want to add is the question. imo it would be bad if hd was cracked. although i heard it was by someone. i read they were retiring 3des.

• I want the patch so it can be submitted to the OSCAM team, then it will trickle down to OSCAM-EMU, NCAM etc.

Of course in the meantime I would compile my own.

These precompiled bins are useless to me even if I would run them. I prefer NCAM and I run it inside an Alpine Docker container.

Having working (confirmed by multiple users) precompiled bins without supplying the patch does not stop piracy, or the spread of this hack. All it means is you have to use these specific bins. Ask yourself, why would someone want to make sure you are only using their bins? Maybe they are just childish and want to feel important. Or maybe there's something dodgy in them.

Edited once, last by jenseneverest: Merged a post created by Chris230291 into this post. ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!