OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 701,629 times. The last Post () by samur.

• The main problem is that nobody explains how to get: " k1 " and " UHD Package ". (I mean for sky it )

From the beginning, I personally gave availability of my active local card, no one has ever explained how to obtain everything.

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• Official Post

The main problem is that nobody explains how to get: " k1 " and " UHD Package ". (I mean for sky it )

From the beginning, I personally gave availability of my active local card, no one has ever explained how to obtain everything.

No one explains it because it is far from simple. From what i understand, It also involves somehow breaking 128bit AES encryption.

It is easy for sly DE as they have a usable cam module, Sly IT and UK don't have any easy route.

If you ask how long will it take to crack 128-bit encryption using a brute force attack, the answer would be 1 billion years. A machine that can crack a DES key in a second would take 149 trillion years to crack a 128-bit AES key. Hence, it is safe to say that AES-128 encryption is safe against brute-force attacks.

• unless ure lucky and hit it on the first try

• but that's why there are other ways, because it's been available for years .

• Official Post

aco77

Yes there must be, as the full packages for all 3 are open on other devices / payservers..... WE DO NOT NEED TO MENTION ANYTHING MORE ABOUT PAY SERVERS HERE.

but as far as i am aware there is no public method of doing this, nor is any of them easy. The average user is unable to de-solder chipsets and read / log encrypted data.

So for the likes of me and many others, the keys are impossible, unless you know otherwise ?

I will also take the time to warn all users, of con artists who promise to be able to do these things for money.

99.9% of these offers are scams.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Probably they only read it on some forums and the whisper goes around, they only hope there's something......it' s been long time now ( years i should say) that they are asking the same question...

• I just wrote that it has been working for years, not that I know how to solve it.

• Anyone else having weird sly uk sd experiences with their servers?

At first they worked for about 3 weeks without cinema and sport groups.

Then they stopped for 1 month, and then came back last week with the addition of sport channels.

That was very good, but lasted only 3 days!

Now they're gone again and the only working channel is ColorsGujarati (11914 H)

It wasn't even in userbouquet list, I saw its ECM by chance while zapping on normal channel list and added it manually. :thinking face:

• Official Post

Your on the wrong forum, we do not support pay servers here. Not now and not ever.

• is this latest version unstable because quite a few times oscam stops? cheers

that’s why it’s best not to update it till your sure it works for you (answer to your question maybe or maybe your box/image)

its a dm920 using openatv 7.1 so its not a resource issue possibly image. but i believe 7.1 is the stable release.

Try flashing it again (fresh install) possibly files are corrupt but I really am just suggesting

• > Add "Russkiy Mir" Emu Support 56°E.

Just ADD the READER

Greetings.

Tell me how can I talk to you, I'm interested in the Russian Mir package, where to look for a patch to add a binary for a set-top box on a different architecture.

• I finally got to use this oscam, and i must say, previously i always had problems, either oscam crashing while switching channels, or constant freezing every 5s even tho log looked fine, this oscam fixed all the problems i had previously, and finally its not a hassle to watch something, so thanks to the op for this!

• If that's the case, I believe it will be really tough for IT and UK. Breaking the AES128 encryption could involve attempting a brute force attack or identifying a point where the key is transmitted in plain text and can be intercepted.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!