OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,237 times. The last Post () by samur.

• As far as I know E2 requires a special patched bin with stream relay to clear icam.

I use PC so I don't need any special version of oscam or stream relay... In fact I don't even use oscam, I use ncam.

Sky UK (SD) and DE clear for me, but I haven't found any servers that clears IT yet.

Do you use windows or linux? If windows what is the configuration of ncam and what SW do you use to watch SKY DE.

• As far as I know E2 requires a special patched bin with stream relay to clear icam.

I use PC so I don't need any special version of oscam or stream relay... In fact I don't even use oscam, I use ncam.

Sky UK (SD) and DE clear for me, but I haven't found any servers that clears IT yet.

Do you use windows or linux? If windows what is the configuration of ncam and what SW do you use to watch SKY DE.

I run TVHeadend(patched) on my Linux server.

I use NCAM to descramble.

• If you use any other CAM except the one posted in this topic, you will not have success opening Sky IT/DE/UK. The patch is closed source and only samur has it.

So please, no talking about other CAMs here

That's not true. That's only true to E2 people. Other platforms can use any relatively recent version of OSCAM and any cam based on it, like OSCAM-EMU, NCAM etc.

• Unfortunately, this is where we stand now. Multiple private oscam builds with whatever changes inside that may compromise our privacy, burn our house or kill our cat.

I wish people would just work together and send patches to upstream. We would have much better chances in clearing all services.

• samur

I use the DM one with the Dream OS and GP4 for Sky-DE with your Oscam and i dont want a Open Image !

But the Box have still the total Freezing Problem with a strange Sound after a couple of days,sometimes hours when i zap very much. ( iam not the only one)

And,yes i know,its a Enigma2 file problem and ...

i make a oscam version by my self with the Public Patch and make in the patch radegast: no

and in my eyes it runs a little bit better and faster

its only a stupid idea, but maybe a try, can you make a version without the Radegast stuff ?

normal,we need it no more,runs with dvbapi

Edited once, last by cojo ().

• I use the DM one with the Dream OS and GP4 for Sky-DE with your Oscam and i dont want a Open Image !

But the Box have still the total Freezing Problem with a strange Sound after a couple of days,sometimes hours when i zap very much. ( iam not the only one)

And,yes i know,its a Enigma2 file problem and ...

Try DreamAIO image with Enigma 5.0 on board. For me is working much better than other image for DMTwo on OE2.6

You need install it to FLASH memory only

• Than try the AIO SD Card Image, thats works better as the Flash Image ;)

I try both, the flash Image freez too, not so much as 2.5 ,but its freez

The only think i know, there is somewhere a conflict between the Patch and the E2 File oder the DVB Driver

Nut thas to high for me, so i looking for someone who can help to fix that

• I use PC so I don't need any special version of oscam or stream relay... In fact I don't even use oscam, I use ncam.

Thanks! You right, the only thing required on a Linux PC is the patched versions of TVHeadend and libdvbcsa.so.1.0.1 I use some old ones (from 10/2022) I've found on GitHub. And my OSCam is three years old ):

Spent last night reading this useless thread and building & testing these useless OSCams ):

• Official Post

Spent last night reading this useless thread and building & testing these useless OSCams ):

Huh ? This "useless" thread has nothing to do with TVheadend.

I have said it enough times already, please keep on topic with this thread, from now on any off topic posts will simply be deleted.

• Hi, quick question:

The OP's Binary files on Page 1 - are they the only working ones available for UK ICAM?

I built OSCamEmu using simplebuild and added the ICAM patch from here:

I thought that patch would work for UK channels - but I still can't get ICAM to work - is that patch for DE only?

(the reason I'm not using the OP's binary is I can't make it run on a Zgemma H8.2H - no matter what I try. I'm thinking it might be a discrepancy with the oscam libraries used to build the OP's softcam and what is 'native' on my H8.2H (??) - I've tried messing with symbolic links to different libssl's as described on other threads but nothing works - I am using PurE2 firmware and it's arm7 arch)

Can some helpful person advise?

• Official Post

The OP's Binary files on Page 1 - are they the only working ones available for UK ICAM?

Yes, any other version found on the forum will only support DE ICAM.

I thought that patch would work for UK channels - but I still can't get ICAM to work - is that patch for DE only?

ICAM v9 doesn`t support UK or Italian channels.

The UK/IT patch isn`t available to the public.

The UK/IT patch isn`t available to the public.

Thanks for reply - follow up questions, if you don't mind.

Is it possible the libssl libs (and sym-links to them) are wrong in my set-up? What are the correct libs for the OP's binary?

Or, I read on a German forum that another H8.2H user was having trouble running newer OSCam-ICAM builds - something about including Neon support in the builds was the issue - maybe the trouble I'm having is related to that?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!