OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 690,190 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Official Post

what am I doing wrong that Sky Comedy and Movies24 work for me and Sky Max does not?

Guess, its a server problem. If one channel works and others don`t its not a configuration problem with your side.

If you want to know for sure look at the Live log in the oscam webinterface.

Any errors will give us an indication as to whats going on.

• I know that there is no problem with the operation of Sky Max. I can't determine why 3 of the 30 channels on the list work for me. I have info on the others connecting.....Cannot find media type. And after some time tuning no data on the transponder! End of PAT reading time and that's it...

Nobody here has run it on DM920 in DreamOS?

• In oscam.config global add

disablecrccws_only_for = 1

About freezing , I think that is better to look oscam.dvbapi and try to configure it ( add some caids as priority or ignore ).

i already do this. but with this settings. many caids who need crccws what not responding. and freezing level was increased

• Hi guys,

I want to give a try to this plugin for some DE channel with some free test line I may

find on the net, but will this plugin also work with others providers?

Well, I'd like to install just one softcam for all my tests, if possible.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!