GTMEDIA GT COMBO (Android+DVB-S/S2/S2X+T/T2/Cable/ISDBT)

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,161 times. The last Post () by frankzapper.

• Not that I know.

I only found a Russian language thread at 4pda-to, where they compare hardware

GTMEDIA GT Combo

CPU: Amlogic S905X3 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53, 18,400 DMIPS

GPU: ARM Mali-G31 MP2, 850 MHz

RAM: 2G DDRIII

ROM: 16G EMMC

MECOOL K5

CPU: Amlogic S905X3 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A55

GPU: Mail-G31 MP2 GPU

RAM: 2 GB

ROM: 16 GB

But I see myself buying one GTCOMBO.

And since I am buying one anyway, I will try to see if I can boot the current kernel ( boot.img/recovery.img ) to a working state , then see if i can "Kexec" to the external SDCard with a custom build enigma2. Just as I do run Debian from Android boot.img/recovery.img on old phones. if I do not get help from GTMEDIA with their official kernel sources then my future plan B will be that. It is just a personal project just to see how far I get.

• GTCombo does not support Mars

• this morning I found an old surprise, don't know why but oscam config got reset and brought the "old bug" as gift

thanks for taking care of your customers with such well (not) tested firmware.

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!