MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,035 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 244,148 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• I think it's easier to make it like this :

[{"http://portal:port": "00:1A:79:00:00:00"},

{"http://portal:port": "00:1A:79:00:00:00"},

{"http://portal:port": "00:1A:79:00:00:00"}]

it works for me ..

• I'm getting unable to connect to the portal all the time!!

My recivier: Gigablue quad 4K

image: Egami 10.5 R3

python -V --> 3.12.2

I've just install this version enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.1+git48+e614afa0+e614afa76c-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk

original portal file seems like this

Code
    [
        {
            "tmdb_key": ""
        }
    ]

I've just replaced like this

Code
    [
        {
            "http://myportaladdress:8080": "90:98:64:xx:xx:xx"
        }
    ]

Still getting unable to connect to the portal

I'm stuck

How can i solve that problem ?

• original portal file It should be like this

• Look back to #968. This is how I was shown to write portals. If you have more than one portal, seperate with comma, but not the last one of course

• Great and fantastic JOB

I have the VU Zero 4K with openatv 7.4 LIVE Tv and Serie cann ich sehr gut anschauen. Leider bekomme ich bei den Filme eine Fehlermeldung

( FF_ERROR: No such file or directory, code -2 ) The VODs from the provider run on all other devices, including the VU Zero 4K with Xstreamity. Do I have to reinstall something?

This must be done before you start reading the menu if you can also see the version of Multistalker Pro (git version) installed now.

• send your portal in pm.

• Official Post

i have vu + solo 2 with openpli 8.3 and i want to ask if it works with multistalker pro 1.1 , i tried several of the sites but none of them work

Only openpli develop is supported, openpli 9 or any other PLI version is not supported

• So for OpenPLi Nightly versions the official packages doesnt install. It gives "unsupported architecture".

But the binaries works fine if you extract them from the ipk.

But manual install misses the dependencies - sqlite3 and plugin doesnt start....

After installing sqlite3 manually plugin works...

BUT its tragedy on any HiSilicon box out there. Constant screen refreshes and blinks. Almost cant use the menus....

Too bad!!! Also the key mappings are quite strange since can not zap with page up/down like there is possible in enigma.

Also there is no chance to see epg for all channels like a grid epg. On pressing EPG key on RCU a normal epg screen appears....Not user firendly.

It seems that is designed for High end boxes (like Vu) and for simple watching without focus on functionality....

• for some hisi boxes a patch need to be applied, i have opened a thread a years ago in the openpli forum and still to this day the patch is not applied.

Gui bug on some hisi models - [EN] Third-Party Development
    Gui bug on some hisi models - posted in [EN] Third-Party Development: i faced some wired movements on the gui especially in list boxes when scrolling , i did…
    forums.openpli.org

i have also shared the code to improve elistbox to support multiple layout not only vertical but also grid/horizontal and no one cared

eListbox flow: grid - horizontal - vertical - [EN] Third-Party Development
    eListbox flow: grid - horizontal - vertical - posted in [EN] Third-Party Development: Hello,   in the first months of this year i was working on a personal…
    forums.openpli.org

so the openpli version is just a workaround but it works great there is no problems with keymaps because i have test every functionality of the plugin in each image before publishing it and the plugin is not only for vu boxes but yes the plugin works better with vu models.

back to plugin yes the live section is untouched since the first version currently the main focus is on vods/tv shows.

• I see... The gui patch for HiSilicon boxes seems to be applied in oe-a distros but not on PLi.... However it makes it unusable especially the VoD section... Without this patch on PLi its not working almost...

Regarding listbox PLi supports horizontal layout. Just grid layout support is in atv only now.

For key mappings what i miss is page up/down keys to work in live section the same way left/right arrow works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!