ZGemma H7C - DVB-T2 2 tuners. Is any of then Twin/Dual? 1 aerial cable only?

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,062 times. The last Post () by curioustv.

• OK, so Mode 12 bootup gave me PiP. It was there hidden! Haven't tested it much but it seems

to work fine.

Thank you, guys. Without the help and support of the community it would be tough to get

to know how these receivers work - they have too many functions, they are very complex.

I still have a few minor details I would like to sort out, so if any of you know how to it will

be great:

- Is there a plugin or extension or any way to set the time and date manually? My sister

has no internet connection at home and the syncing with Transponder only, I fear could

fail some day. One available in the main menu would be handy and great for her.

- Is it possible to disable the Trashcam? I thik I saw no option for this...

- The recordings are saved in TS format but there are many small files created. File

Commander shows them all, and its annoying having such many files in there. Is

there a way to make the recording create just one single TS file?

- I´d like to have the Quality signal meter, AGC, on the main info bar next to the

SNR meter. Is it possible to set it there? Also, the maximum percentage I saw

so far is 99%. Why is that? no room for 3 digits? It's nice to see a 100% mark.

Cheers.

• no if no internet then only way is via transponder asfor those files you refer to with recordings some store information of actual program details , but yes there are some things you can turn off in customize system settings ,

Enable cut files support for non *.ts files

Enable Chapter support for video files

and in EPG settings Enable EIT EPG

Personally I would just leave them alone if you were just viewing them in movie planner you would not see those files and the do not take up a lot of space.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!