UK/IT/DE -- DASH

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,586 times. The last Post () by gazz12345.

• Shout to UK guys,

Code
    https://p.sky.com/drm/widevine/acquirelicense

NowTV in UK has released WebPlayer, using the same URLs I've posted

Sky has decided deliberately to suicide, so there isn't anymore any reason to keep anything for "myself" in order to don't destroy them. You can grab that yourself just using devtools from browsers :)

You can grab the keys yourself if you really want them, just need some google skills to understand how pywidevine & how to dump L3 certificate from Android Studio.

There is no reason anymore to update this topic.

You can do the researches yourself for watch Sky for free, forever

• Thanks again, just to confirm how often are the UK keys changing?

• When the keys go public... as the ones published one week ago, these 6 months ago were still working.

TS

• Cheers, I will have a go at obtaining keys.

• 100% correct. This is what I used to grab the keys myself in the past, and you can verify the URL yourself with a NOWTV.com account using the new web player

Of course, you need to pass token informations from NOWTV auth

• Ragazzi, il metodo per riprodurre gli MSS è privato, non riuscirete mai a far andare il leak di sky it su enigma2, ripparlo o guardarlo su un altro player che non sia quello di bitmovin.

Felice di essere smentito.

others say that work on the dash image in download section .
    For me , won t work on openpli vu+ zero

Without any screenshot, i doubt it.

With the dash image you could have watched sky uk, that has now changed keys.

Confirm that sky de and it won 't work on enigma2 vu+ zero , both Openatv and openpli dash images .
    All ok exteplayer3 + ffmpeg + service app set to 5002 .
    Settings ok , but absolutely black .

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

Edited once, last by altotre ().

• Read from the start this topic, tens of times it was clearly stated that the images are Dash, and ONLY Sky UK uses it.

TS

• Ye see that's the problem. If we don't have an account we cant get the keys. If we had an account there isn't much point in getting the keys.

Yes, completely useless to buy a complete subscription at NOW for 30 bucks and have keys for other 6 months

Or completely useless that someone buy it, share the keys & that the whole world can watch it for free

I am not sure how you guys think, seriously

• Regarding uk keys - where they all sourced from NOW TV?

I have noticed quite a few channels you posted - Dave/Nat GEO/Discovery are not available on NOW.

Did you source these keys via *** GO?

Any hints, much appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!