[E² Skin] PLi-DarkOS

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,404 times. The last Post () by paulklacska.

• For all that have thinking that is not good to replace PLi core features....

Currently most of the changes needed for the skin are being added to the OpenPLi image.

So soon there will be no needed of additional changes or replacing of PLi core functions.

According to this a new skin will be released soon. But for those that use OpenPLi 9.0rc i will provide compatability package with the pythons that have to be replaced.

• I tried the the last update 0.9.7 on openpli develop , it is awesome, there's a little delay in menus , I remove blending and now it is faster .

Thanks and I hope to add ability to make backgrounds with color codes instead of PNG pictures , with curved corners .

• Finally worked with egami 10.4 r9, skin version 0.9.9, ipk package installation.

Skin window not show list box, you have to choose blindly to change skin.

No title in main manu window.

Channels list not show much details such as HD icon as example, not as shown in your posted picture at all.

I hope to add some poster at least for current and next event,

The skin is very nice and fashionable, thanks for sharing us your work

• The listbox not show because maybe of the problem with autoresize function that i have changed in enigma2 cpp code.

try the attached skin.xml hopefully it will fix the issues with lists.

About the logos.... Well maybe there is difference how egami takes boxinfo. You have to provide a log. Maybe something crashing.

Regarding channellist.... you can not get that look. I use modified enigma2 so to achieve that look.

• Official Post

New version: 0.9.9.2

Changelog:

- changed some icons

- optimize screens to use one and same template where needed

- changed BoxLogo renderer so to be used in applets
    - changed MessagesBox to be dynamic and to respect box logo
    - small cleanup

As usual the compatibility package is needed for users of OpenPLi 9.0 RC.

Thanks DimitarCC

• Get error on Duo 4K SE openPLI 9.0rc latest version. Log attached.

• I hope to add some posters to channels list, 2nd infobar, event view even as a separate version

What kind of posters?

I mean event poster using posterx or xtraevent plugin, the reasons are there are too many space in the right hand side of channels list we can optimize to add like 2 up to 5 posters for the current event and the incoming events, this will add ornamental shape plus help the users to read the English name of the events in case of watching in non English channel epg.

Moreover, the main manu screen look relatively small in big TV screen it will be much better to make it more suitable for large screen (just point of view)

One thing more, it will be nice of you remove Vu+ logo from footage in some screens as long the skin going more public usage.

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!